With viral and bacterial filtration efficiencies of over 99.99+% each Universal Inline Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP/BiPAP Therapy comes complete with holders as shown! Hudson's filter technology helps stop the viruses and bacteria that often plague CPAP/BiPAP users creating a clean, sterile environment for airflow.
- Viral & Bacterial Filtration Efficiencies of over 99.99+%
- Quick & Simple to Install and Replace
- Allow for Bi-Directional Airflow
- Low Resistance to Gas Flow means that you keep the strong airflow you've come to expect from your CPAP/BiPAP machine
- Sonically Sealed -- No Chemical Adhesives
The Inline Bacterial Viral Filter is easy to install and should not require re-calibration on most CPAP machines including those from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett, and DeVilbiss. Simply attach it to your machine between the air outlet and your standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing. After that, turn on your machine and experience a steady flow of clean, pure, good tasting air.
The Inline Bacterial Viral Filter's naturally hydrophobic filter allows maximum filtration with a minimum loss of air flow.
Usage Information: Bacterial Viral filters last on average 4-6 weeks however your filters may last longer or shorter. In general BV filters should be changed whenever the filter material looks dirty.
Usage Notes: Some users find that using In-Line Bacterial Viral Filters can reduce pressure and therapy effectiveness in humidified CPAP/BiPAP machines. Use of Inline Bacterial Viral filters may adversely effect auto sensing on Auto-CPAP machines especially at low pressures (below 7cm).
- Manufacturer:Hudson RCI
- Part Numbers:H1605
- HCPCS Codes:A7038
- GTIN Codes:04026704399208
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards