This kit allows you to run a wide range of CPAP/BiPAP machines from either a standard DC power outlet or a 12-volt battery. The kit includes two cords: the 1001956 DC Cord and the 532209 Direct Connect Cord, both from Philips Respironics. (Both cords can also be purchased separately elsewhere on this site.)
The 1001956 DC Cord can be used to plug many CPAP/BiPAP systems into the standard DC power outlets found in most cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles. It can also be used in conjunction with the 532209 Direct Battery Connector to attach your CPAP/BiPAP machine directly to a 12 volt DC battery using "alligator" style clips.
The 532209 Direct Battery Connector can be used, in conjunction with a DC Cord, to attach your CPAP/BiPAP machine directly to a 12 volt DC battery using "alligator" style clips.
- COVIDIEN / PURITAN BENNETT - Compatible with all Sandman Systems including the Sandman Intro, Sandman Info, Sandman Auto, Sandman Duo, and Sandman Duo ST. It is also compatible with Puritan Bennett's GoodKnight 425/425ST BiPAP Machines.
- DeVILBISS - Compatible with all IntelliPAP Systems including the IntelliPAP Standard, IntelliPAP Auto, IntelliPAP BiLevel, and IntelliPAP BiLevel ST.
- PHILIPS RESPIRONICS - Compatible with all M-Series & PR SystemOne 50 Series machines including: PR SystemOne REMstar 150, PR SystemOne REMstar Plus 250, PR SystemOne REMstar Pro 450, PR SystemOne REMstar Auto 550, PR SystemOne BiPAP Pro 650, PR SystemOne BiPAP Auto 750, M-Series REMstar, M-Series REMstar Plus, M-Series REMstar Pro, M-Series REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus, and the M-Series BiPAP Auto. It will also work with many older systems including the REMstar, REMstar with C-Flex, REMstar Lite, REMstar Plus, REMstar Pro, REMstar Pro2, REMstar Auto, and the Respironics BiPAP Pro. This cord is NOT compatible with 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. For 60 SERIES machines use DC Cord Part 1097568 or 1099011 available elsewhere on this site.
Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2020-05-05
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1001979
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00606959412491
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards