The OptiLife CPAP/BiPAP Mask is designed to make your sleep life easier. OptiLife features a unique headgear design and a chin support band so it is easy to put on and adjust. In fact, OptiLife is so easy-to-use that the mask can be put into place with one hand.
- Find Your Best Fit: Four Nasal Pillow Sizes Included
- Open Style Headgear Design is Easy to Adjust & Has No Buckles
- Quiet Exhalation Port & Updated Short Tube
- Chin Support Band Provides a Secure, Stable Fit
Four Nasal Pillow Sizes Included: These OptiLife FitPacks include four nasal pillow sizes (Petite, Small, Medium, Large) so you're sure to get your best fit right out of the box. Nasal Pillows provide a secure fit that is great for active sleepers with highly contoured surfaces that fit comfortably into the nostrils for an easy, leak-free seal.
Open Style Headgear Design is Easy to Adjust & Has No Buckles: OptiLife Headgear has soft straps on the cheek so it's great for side sleepers, and it has NO BUCKLES so it's easy to adjust and won't cause sore spots or pinching. The low profile design is great for watching TV or reading; and it's so simple to put on and adjust you can do most things with just one hand!
Durable, Comfortable & Easy to Maintain: OptiLife is easy-to-clean and maintain with a durable faceplate strong enough to stand up to the real-world demands of daily use. The unique Chin Support Band provides a stable, secure fit without overtightening and the quiet exhalation port means that operational noise won't disturb your sleep.
Updated Flexible Short Tube: Extending from the main body of the OptiLife mask is a flexible short tube that moves and shifts without dragging on the mask.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1036800
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Pillows Mask FitPack with 4 Pillows (Petite, Small, Medium & Large) and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Petite, Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 40 cm H20 Recommended
well-made, but not comfortable, needs a swivel
When I first received it I was impressed, but as I have used it,several deficiencies have made it a "return for credit" item:
1. The nasal pillows are too small, even the largest ones. I've woken up several mornings with the pillow fully inserted into my nostril, together with the discomfort one would expect from something like that.
2. The adjustability of the angle of the nasal pillows is great, but they don't stay put.
3. The suspension of the pillows between the chin and the headstrap makes for an iffy, difficult to maintain fit. Any movement and it either becomes too tight or begins to leak.
4. The lack of a swivel means that any movement I make is leveraged from the hose to the pillow fit, causing leaks. It almost impossible to read a book or work on a tablet while wearing this mask because the hose is always In the way.
Written by Duanehall, -2017-03-11
Won't stay on
It fit my nose great- very comfortable. Like all other masks I've tried, it just wont stay in place. I'm not really sure what the chin strap is supposed to do, but I have a normal to big chin and it seemed like I needed a few more inches of chin. It simply didn't work for me. I will keep searching for the one for me.
Written by Damon S, -2016-10-24
Just love it works great
Written by Valerie, -2016-08-30
Chin Strap is useless
I've been on CPAP for 13 years and I sleep on my side. I used this mask for four nights. Chin strap is to far forward of my chin and would not stay on. There isn't a swivel for the hose to attach to. This makes it impossible to use an above the head hose anchor. It did come with 4 nose pillows and it was easy to find a comfortable one.
Written by Jason L, -2016-07-05
OptiLife Nasal Pillows CPAP/BiPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
Really appreciated the integrated chin strap. Previous mask required separate chinstrap. Overall, very comfortable mask.
Written by Mark S., -2016-04-08
This mask would not stay in place and the chin strap was useless.
Written by David S, -2016-02-24
Straight up stinks leaks and hurts
Written by bobby, -2014-03-23
Great Product But Side Sleepers Beware
This was an excellent product but as a side sleeper I had problems with it. When sleeping on my side, the plastic support pushing against the pillow would cause the nasal pads to adjust away from the nose.
Written by Charles G, -2013-10-21
A great night sleep!
Written by Rick, -2013-09-12