The System One Integrated Heated Humidifier is designed to bring added comfort and improved performance to all PR System One 50 SERIES CPAP/BiPAP systems.
When attached to your PR System One CPAP/BiPAP System the Integrated Heated Humidifier analyzes ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow to deliver optimum humidity -- and ultimate comfort -- while also dramatically reducing rainout. The humidifier's Dry Box technology isolates the water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
- Improves Comfort & Performance
- SystemOne Humidity Control Adjusts to External Conditions
- Measures & Adjusts Humidity at the Mask
- Dry Box Technology for Safety
- Reduces Rainout
System One Humidity Control for Comfort: Delivering consistent humidity levels throughout the night, at the mask, improves sleep therapy comfort and compliance. The System One uses a simple dial to adjust relative humidity at the mask. The PR System One's Humidity Control system monitors room temperature, room humidity, and air flow enabling it to maintain your preferred humidity levels, even when environmental conditions change.
By controlling relative humidity output at the mask, rather than simply setting the humidifier temperature at higher or lower levels, System One Humidity Control provides a custom sleep experience and it helps prevent rainout too!
Dry Box Technology For Safety: Through the combination of a cleverly-designed water chamber and an advanced "Dry Box" design the System One Heated Humidifier virtually eliminates the risk of water spillage and ingress into the device. Even when filled to the "FULL" indicator line the System One's water chamber can be tilted or turned upside down without leaking back into the device. And should any water manage to escape the chamber the Dry Box will prevent it from entering the device itself.
- For Reference:Discontinued 10.02.2018
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1056209
- In The Package:PR SystemOne Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Printed Instructions
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- GTIN Codes:00606959004108
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards