This external power supply is for use with all PR System One 50 SERIES CPAP/BiPAP machines. This universal power supply is rated from 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz and can be used without a voltage converter in most countries worldwide.
Usage Information: The power cord/cable, which plugs into the wall, is not included. If you are missing that cord please see Cord Part 1005894 elsewhere on this site.
Compatibility Information: This power supply is only compatible with 50 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. It will not work with newer 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines.Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- For Reference:Discontinued 10.18.2018
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1058190 (Replaces 1063786)
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00672713595243
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
PR System OneNote 50 Series External AC Power Supply
My P250 RemStar CPAP's power supply was intermittently going on/off and I was losing air during the night. This new power supply provided a firm connection between the P250 and the power source and therefore, provided a reliable air during my sleep. The new unit does not come with the cord between the AC Pow Sup and the wall outlet, which is great because I can use my original unit's cord.
Written by Philip Reyes, -2016-09-22
Took a chance to order online for this very important cord for my bipap machine quick easy service love it
Written by Tom T, -2016-08-27
I was out of town without the power cord to my CPAP machine and it was an absolute nightmare. No one was getting any sleep. I got this cord overnighted to the house and it was perfect. Arrived the next day, perfectly what I needed.
Written by Rachel, -2016-07-12
Just what I needed
The cord on my old power supply gave out and I ordered this one from cpapXchange. I was able to use the power cord I had so didn't need to order that part. It arrived quickly and the new one is not a cheap knock-off, it's the real deal and works great!
Written by LT, -2016-01-29
Pr System one 50 Series External Power Supply
The right power supply for my Bi-pap machine, at a great price. Exact same part number as the one I replaced. And even with the holiday I had it in about 5 days without paying any extra for shipping. Will be ordering again
Written by Richard, -2016-01-14
External AC Power Supply SystemOne 50 Series Remstar
Price was the main reason I ordered from cpapXchange, they had the best price. The supply arrived when promised, was packed well and was the same unit I replaced. Works fine, last long time.
Written by Larry D, -2014-12-24
Brand new replacement product exactly as described on website. Put it to use immediately. Great service on filing order and shipment. WILL buy from this company again
Written by RWR, -2014-11-30
Power supply works great
Power supply works great
Written by Richard, -2012-12-29