This SD Data Card can be used as a replacement for the SD Data Cards found in a wide range of CPAP/BiPAP machines including many from DeVilbiss, Philips Respironics and ResMed. It can also be used for any other applications that require an SD Data Memory Card.
When properly installed the SD Data Card will record and store weeks or month's of sleep apnea therapy data depending on your machine's capabilities. The card can be removed periodically for use by physicians or sleep labs to review therapy details directly.
- All AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machines
- All AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines
- All DreamStation Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines (except DreamStation Go)
- All IntelliPAP Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines (with SD Data Cards)
- All IntelliPAP 2 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All PR SystemOne 50 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All PR SystemOne 60 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- All S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines
- Part Numbers:SDDATACARD-CXC
- Warranty:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:1.2 x 0.9 x 0.1 Inches
Quick, accurate execution
This is the second time I’ve ordered from this company. The ordering process was very easy and the SD card arrived sooner than I had expected. The product itself is “standard” but not that accessible on the Web. I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out to the company again.
Written by pellerp, -2018-08-10
Nothing wrong with it
I use it for my CPAP machine as a back up for my data. My machine accepted it without any issues
Written by MEJ4704, -2018-04-11
Order an extra SD card for my CPAP machine. This is an original manufactures product and was delivered in less than a week. Thank you.
Written by Rosemarie, -2016-05-03