With its unique under-the-nose cushion design, Amara View is the smallest and lightest Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask on the market. Amara View's minimalist design eliminates facial contact in the hard to fit areas on top of the nose and at the forehead. The mask's innovative cushion rests below the nostrils, covering a bare minimum of the face, delivering effective positive airway pressure to the nose and mouth without leaks, discomfort or pressure points.
This Amara View FitPack includes all three cushion sizes -- Small, Medium, Large -- so that you can try each to find your best fit.
- Lightest & Smallest Full Face Mask on the Market!
- Completely Open Field of View
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion Eliminates Pressure Points
- Flexible Short Tube & 360° Swivel
- Just Four Parts with Easy One Click Cushion Assembly
- Soft, Secure Halo Headgear with Quick Release Clips
- Easy To Use, Easy To Fit, Easy To Clean
- Universal Frame Fits All Amara View Cushion Sizes
- Three Cushion Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Faces
Lightest & Smallest Full Face Mask on the Market! The Amara View from Philips Respironics is designed to rest lightly on the face without pinching, pressure or over-tightening. The mask's overall footprint and frame is much smaller than those of traditional full face masks. In fact, the Amara View is the smallest and lightest full face mask on the market. When you have it on you'll barely know it's there!
Completely Open Field of View: One benefit of the Amara View's minimalist design is a completely open field of view. There's no forehead support, no frame edge, no big cushion, nothing at all above your nostrils to block your field of vision. With Amara View you can wear glasses, watch TV, read, and relax in bed before going to sleep.
Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion Eliminates Pressure Points: At the heart of the Amara View is its unique under-the-nose cushion. The main body of the cushion covers your mouth so you can breathe naturally, as needed, with your mouth open or closed. A small, rectangular hole in the top of the cushion allows you to breath through your nose as well. There are no nasal inserts, pillows or extras; just a single cushion that delivers therapy air to your nose and mouth allowing you to breathe naturally and rest fully throughout the night.
Flexible Short Tube with 360° Swivel: A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Amara View's elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. The 360° swivel elbow provides greater flexibility for tube positioning during sleep as well.
Just Four Parts with Easy One Click Cushion Assembly: With just four parts the Amara View is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click when you're done -- there's no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
Soft, Secure Halo Headgear with Quick Release Clips: Amara View Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they're made of soft plastic so they won't break with repeated use. Just twist the Talon Clip to remove it from the mask frame and press to snap it back on.
Universal Frame Fits All Amara View Cushion Sizes: The Amara View features a universal frame that will fit any Amara View cushion size; so if you find that you need to change the size of your mask you can simply purchase a new cushion and snap it on to your existing frame. There are three cushion sizes available -- Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of faces.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1090670
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Full Face Mask Pack with 3 Cushions (Small, Medium and Large), Short Tube and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00606959009288
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free, DEHP Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks, Hybrid Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 30 cm H20 Recommended