This Shielded 6-Foot 12V DC Power Cord can be used to plug any PR SystemOne 60 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine into the standard DC power outlets found in most cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles.
The cord can be used to power the CPAP/BiPAP machine in any of the following configurations: CPAP/BiPAP machine by itself, CPAP/BiPAP machine with integrated heated humidifier, CPAP/BiPAP machine with integrated heated humidifier and heated tubing.
Compatibility Information: This cord is only compatible with 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. It will not work with older 50 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. For 50 SERIES machines use DC Cord Part 1001956. Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1097568
- Warranties:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00606959402928
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Input Range:12V
- DC Cord Weight:10.5 Ounces
- DC Cord Length:6 Feet 4 Inches
- DC Cord Fuses:8A (1 Preinstalled, 2 Replacements)
A part with excellent quality
This OEM part fits great.
Written by Bob-the-handyman, -2018-01-22
Works just like it was supposed.
Great power outage or of grid.
Written by mrl48375, -2017-11-28
After hurricane Irma came through Florida and knocked out all the power I did some research online to find an alternative power source for my wife's cpap. I have a portable generator but our next door neighbor works in medical supplies and said it wasn't good for the cpap to run it off the generator due to possible fluctuations in power being supplied. There were some small portable battery packs in the $300 range which I thought was too high. I found a guy online that had bought and used a Sears Diehard 1150 portable power station. It has a power inverter for direct a/c plug in and also a cigarette lighter plug in socket also. I was going to use the inverter but saw online that people were having a hard time keeping it running. So another person said they used a car battery with a clamp on cigarette light socket extension with a dc power cord while camping. That's when I found this sight with the PR SystemOne 60 Series DC Power Cord, made specifically for my wife's model cpap. Got both the Diehard 1150 and this cord and they work beautifully together. All set for the next storm.
Written by bk2wrk, -2017-10-05
product was as advertised and funtions perfectly
Great product. Works great. Just right for our RV experience.
Written by rr-54472, Washington -2017-08-18
Love my DC Power Cord
Very satisfied with your excellent service and quality product. Will definitely tell our friends. Thank you very much.
Written by Debbie L-J, -2014-12-25
Expensive for what it is but it works.
Works great. My machine has an amp rating on the bottom just like the sheet included with it says it does. Ran all night 2 nights camping with no issues of battery drain. Nice waking up and not being tired.
Written by NoTsoTiRedMiKe, -2014-07-26
12V DC Power cord for 60 series Cpap machine
This cord works perfectly with the Respironics 560 TS when connecting with my Travel light Battery pack.
Written by Ted V, -2014-05-10
12 Volt Cord for System One 60 Series
Ref Sheet 1097568 does not give Specification as to the Consumption of the Product when Used in any of the Modes of the Equipment it is supplying energy to...........
Written by DW, -2013-10-10
Power on the go
I like the fact that I have another option for powering my CPAP.
Written by Ivanhoe, -2013-10-01
12V DC Power Cord for PR SystemOne 60 SERIES REMstar
whats to review? it plugs in where it needs to. seems usefully long, well-made. probably carries 12 volts DC quite nicely. shiny black color is just exactly what I wanted (whew, glad they had it in black!). I never had to use the one on my previous 450; it was just in case.
Written by Texan, -2013-09-12
I ordered a 12volt DC cord for my cpap machine. Good price and quick delivery .
Written by Ken C., -2012-11-18
Great product - well worth the money
Great product - well worth the money
Written by efteepee, -2012-10-16