This powerful Lithium-Ion Battery, like those found in most laptop computers, weighs under 2-pounds and measures approximately 9 x 5 x 1 inches. It is designed exclusively for use with ResMed Power Station (RPS) II Battery Packs.
The battery includes audible and visual alerts to indicate when it needs to be recharged. A visual battery-charge display indicates overall charge levels.
- Part Numbers:24947
- Warranty:6-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00619498249473
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:9 x 5 x 1 Inches
- Battery Weight:Under 2 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:13-14 Hours at 10 cm H2O
- Battery Recharging:AC (Requires appropriate PSU adapter and external power supply with cord)
- Battery Life:500 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
Resmed RPS II review
This is the second RPS II Battery I have purchased from Cpapxchange. These batteries have allowed me to be independent of an electrical source. I was able to continue working when I had to start using my BiPap 24x7 and I’m able to go out and about with almost no worries. I always carry a power cord with me in the event the battery fails which I don’t think has ever happened. My first battery lasted at least four or five years. It still holds a charge for about six hours, but I opted to buy a new battery.
Written by 3schalles, -2018-05-07