3B Standard Adult Nasal Cannulas provide solid performance and reliability with a flexible face plate, curved nasal prongs, and a soft lip support tab for added stability. These 3B Oxygen Cannulas include a 12-foot, clear, crush resistant oxygen supply tube with a standard connector end.
- Slightly curved nasal prongs enhance comfort
- Lip promotes proper alignment and added stability
- Nasal tips can be trimmed as required for a comfortable fit
- Adjust bolo length & tightness with plastic sliding ring
- Multi channel oxygen supply tube with standard connector end
Usage Information: These cannulas are disposable; for optimal performance they should be changed regularly, at least every 14 days or when they appear soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer:3B Medical
- Part Numbers:02S2012
- HCPCS Codes:A4615
- GTIN Codes:00853041003741
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:13.5 Feet (12 Foot Oxygen Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Materials:Latex Free, Contains DEHP & BPA
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Cannula Flow:Up to 6 LPM Maximum Recommended