If you have purchased a Philips Respironics SystemOne 60 SERIES CPAP/BiPAP Machine with a Heated Humidifier (but without heated tubing) and would like to add heated tubing to your unit then this Conversion Kit will enable you to do so.
After your machine has been upgraded with the Heated Tubing Conversion Kit the Heated Humidifier will be able to deliver more consistent and higher levels of humidity, with less rainout, than machines with non-heated tubing.
Components Included: This Kit includes three primary components: A Conversion Lid with an electrical pin connection that matches up to connections on the DS6H humidifier base during installation; an 80-Watt power supply to replace the 60-Watt power supply that was originally supplied with your machine; and a Heated Tube.
Compatibility Information: This Conversion Kit is designed specifically for use with DS6H Heated Humidifiers; it cannot be used with any other heated humidifier or CPAP/BiPAP machine. Once you've upgraded your DS6H humidifier with the Conversion Kit your humidifier will be able to use standard or 60 SERIES Heated Tubing as needed.Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- HEATED TUBING HEATED HUMIDIFIER = There are two heated humidifiers available for 60 SERIES machines. This Conversion Kit is not needed for DS6T Heated Humidifiers as they're already compatible with heated tubing. If you have a DS6H Heated Humidifier that has not been upgraded to use Heated Tubing then this Conversion Kit will allow you to do so.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:6T-CONVKIT
- In The Package:Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier Upgrade Kit with Conversion Lid, 80-Watt AC Power Supply, Heated Tubing, and Printed Instructions
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
you CAN stop the rain
At first the tubing addition did not work but a quick call to the vendor solved the problem. The instruction sheet (which comes from the manufacturer) should modified to have you verify all the connections are working via the CPAP control panel. My CPAP vendor did not know how to do that.
Written by jeffkulick, 2017-08-23
CPAP Heated tubing and kit
The heated tubing puts warmer air into your lungs before the water in the humidifer gets heated wgich helps to prevent chills durning the night. The only thing missing is an optional oxygen supply connection in the lid.
Written by Wes B., 2013-06-10