The Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier integrates easily with any Zzz-PAP CPAP machine to provide a compact humidification solution that helps relieve the nasal irritation and dryness that many CPAP users experience without humidification.
Simple & Safe
With six simple heater settings the Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier is engineered to ensure a consistent temperature difference between water in the chamber and ambient (room) air temperatures, keeping humidification levels constant throughout the night and helping to minimize condensation (rainout) in the tubing and mask. Built for quiet operation, reliability and safety the humidifier features separate Power On and Heater On indicator lights, overheat protection, and a water chamber safety switch.
Great For Travel
The Zzz-PAP Integrated Heated Humidifier includes a universal power supply so that it will accommodate voltages around the world. When integrated the Zzz-PAP Humidifier and CPAP Machine both draw power from a single wall plug eliminating the clutter and hassle of multiple cords.
Easy To Clean
One problem many humidifier users face is keeping the water chamber clean. The Zzz-PAP water chamber makes cleaning a breeze. It is easily detached from the humidifier base with the handy Extraction Tool (stored on the humidifier) and can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning. It's even dishwasher safe!
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 09.16.2013
- Part Numbers:7620
- In The Package:Probasics Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Power Cord, Coupler, Chamber Extractor, Printed Instructions.
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Performance & Power
- Heated Humidifier = 10 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches
- Heated Humidifier = .84 lbs
- Chamber = 4.5 x 5.9 x 4.2 inches
- Chamber = .53 lbs
- Heater Settings = 1-6 (Heater plate temperatures 86� to 140� F)
- Indicators = Power On Indicator, Heater On Indicator
- Warm Up Time = Less Than 30 Minutes
- Water Capacity = 450 ml
- Humidity Output = 10-40 mgH2O/L
- Universal Power Supply = 100-240V; 50/60 Hz. When integrated the Zzz-PAP Humidifier and CPAP Machine both draw power from a single wall plug eliminating the clutter and hassle of multiple cords.
- Humidifier Warranty = 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty