The HC105 Humidification Starter Kit from Fisher & Paykel improves patient comfort and compliance by providing humidified air during CPAP/BiPAP therapy. It is an external cool passover humidifier and therefore is compatible with almost any CPAP/BiPAP system including those from Respironics, ResMed, Puritan Bennett, Covidien, DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, AEIOmed, and others.
The HC105 Humidification Starter Kit is designed to make it easy for CPAP/BiPAP users to be introduced to humidification without having to purchase a complete heated humidifier. The kit can be used on its own as a cold passover humidification system and then, if higher levels of humidification are required, it can be easily upgraded to a heated system by adding an HC150 Humidifier.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2012-12-17
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:900HC105
- In The Package:Mounting Tray with Screws, Tubing, Two HC325 Water Chambers, Tubing Connectors and Printed Instructions.
- HCPCS Codes:E0561
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards