The M-Series REMstar CPAP is a great basic CPAP for use at home and on the road. It includes RAMP, Manual Altitude Adjustment and a wide pressure range of 4-20CM.
M Series for Home, M Series for Travel
The REMstar M Series sleep systems are ultra small, easy-to-use, and especially consumer-friendly. Their black brushed finishes resist scratching and look good wherever you place them; their gently lighted on-board controls are easy on the eyes and easy to find whether the lights are on or off. Each M Series CPAP is small (just 7.5 x 5 x 3.2 inches) so don't lose it under your latest paperback; and made from feather-weight durable construction materials. The REMstar Plus M Series system weighs in at just 2.2 lbs!
Ramp Up To Comfort
Many users find that starting CPAP therapy at their full prescribed pressure each night makes it difficult to fall asleep; that's why all REMstar M Series CPAPs include Ramp startup capabilities. With Ramp activated you can set your CPAP pressure below prescribed levels when low as you lay down for sleep. The REMstar M Series CPAP will then gradually increase air flow until your prescription level is reached.And if you wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back to sleep, you can activate ramp again by simply pressing the machine's handy Ramp button.
- Small, sleek and lightweight design is easy to store and good looking (Just 2.2lbs)
- Ultra-quiet operation (Maximum sound level at 10cm H2O = 31 dBA)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20)
- Adjustable Ramp Time (0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments)
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS100, DS100H
- In The Package:REMstar M-Series CPAP, Travel Bag, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter), 6-Foot CPAP Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Heated Humidifier also included depending on package selected.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601 E0562
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- CPAP = 7.5" x 5.0" x 3.125" (19cm x 12.7cm x 7.9cm)
- CPAP = 2.2 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 8.25" x 8.75" x 4.0" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.2 lbs
- External Power Supply = 3.5" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- External Power Supply = .6 lbs (272 g)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Data Storage & Tracking
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Manual (Low, Medium or High)
- On Screen = Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours