The M-Series REMstar Plus CPAP is a great mid-featured CPAP for use at home and on the road. It includes RAMP, Manual Altitude Adjustment, C-Flex breathing technology, and a wide pressure range of 4-20CM.
M Series for Home, M Series for Travel
The REMstar M Series sleep systems are ultra small, easy-to-use, and especially consumer-friendly. Their black brushed finishes resist scratching and look good wherever you place them; their gently lighted on-board controls are easy on the eyes and easy to find whether the lights are on or off. Each M Series CPAP is small (just 7.5 x 5 x 3.2 inches) so don't lose it under your latest paperback; and made from feather-weight durable construction materials. The REMstar Plus M Series system weighs in at just 2.2 lbs!
Respironics' exclusive C-Flex waveform technology lowers therapy pressure during exhalation when many people find the pressure of therapy becomes uncomfortable. The amount of pressure relief is based on your breathing pattern and your C-Flex setting. With three C-Flex settings, you have the ability to select a greater or lesser degree of pressure relief so that it's just right for you.
Get Smart with the Encore SmartCard
In addition to all of it's other great features the REMstar Plus MSeries is Encore Pro SmartCard compatible. With Encore Pro SmartCards you can record compliance data, track quality of life, and record both qualitative and quantitative data so that your CPAP treatment can be effective and successful. And the best part is, because the Encore Pro SmartCard is small, light and easy to mail you can save time and money by visiting the doctor less often during treatment. Your doctor can even change your therapy settings directly on the SmartCard without ever having to see the CPAP.
- Small, sleek and lightweight design is easy to store and good looking (Just 2.2lbs)
- Ultra-quiet operation (Maximum sound level at 10cm H2O = 31 dBA)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20)
- Adjustable Ramp Time (0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments)
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Optional Encore SmartCard and optional EncoreViewer Data Tracking Software enables therapy tracking
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Parts for M-Series REMstar Plus CPAP - DISCONTINUED
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- CPAP = 7.5" x 5.0" x 3.125" (19cm x 12.7cm x 7.9cm)
- CPAP = 2.2 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 8.25" x 8.75" x 4.0" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.2 lbs
- External Power Supply = 3.5" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- External Power Supply = .6 lbs (272 g)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Manual (Low, Medium or High)
- On Screen: Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours
- With SmartCard Installed: Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours, FOSQ (Quality of Life Questionnaire), usage patterns, 9 months of storage at 3 usage sessions per day