The ultra smart REMstar Auto M Series CPAP features Respironics' exclusive C-Flex Technology and is ultra-small, ultra-light and exceptionally easy to use. It includes a new simplified onboard navigation system, and great accessories like the Encore Pro SmartCard and an optional integrated heated humidifier.
Get Smart with an Auto-CPAP
The REMstar Auto M-Series is an Auto-CPAP machine which means that its smart therapy tracking seeks out and delivers the lowest level of pressure needed for successful therapy throughout the night. With Respironics' added C-Flex technology, not only will the pressure level vary as needed, but the pressure will drop slightly during each exhalation when many people find it the most difficult to breathe.
This new technology is available in the M-Series REMstar Auto system. A-Flex will vary pressure levels slightly, as needed, on inhalation and exhalation to provide the most comfortable therapy bossible. In addition if breathing events occur the A-Flex pressure profile will be raised to eliminate those events, while simultaneously making sure that pressure never rises to a level that's unnecessarily, and uncomfortably, high. The amount of pressure relief is based on your breathing pattern and your A-Flex setting. With three A-Flex settings, you have the ability to select a greater or lesser degree of pressure relief so that it's just right for you.
M Series for Home, M Series for Travel
The REMstar M Series sleep systems are ultra small, easy-to-use, and especially consumer-friendly. Their black brushed finishes resist scratching and look good wherever you place them; their gently lighted on-board controls are easy on the eyes and easy to find whether the lights are on or off. Each M Series CPAP is small (just 7.5 x 5 x 3.2 inches) so don't lose it under your latest paperback; and made from feather-weight durable construction materials. The REMstar Auto M Series system weighs in at just 2.2 lbs!
Get Smart with the Encore SmartCard
In addition to all of it's other great features the REMstar Auto MSeries comes with an Encore Pro SmartCard module and SmartCard. With Encore Pro SmartCards you can record compliance data, track quality of life, and record both qualitative and quantitative data so that your CPAP treatment can be effective and successful. With its advanced therapy tracking capabilities the REMstar Auto gives you reports on apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels, and snoring as well as usage time and patterns, 7 days of in-depth sleep analysis, and the FOSQ quality of life questionnaire. Because the Encore Pro SmartCard is small, light and easy to mail you can save time and money by visiting the doctor less often during treatment. Your doctor can even change your therapy settings directly on the SmartCard without ever having to see the CPAP.
- Small, sleek and lightweight design is easy to store and good looking (Just 2.2lbs)
- Ultra-quiet operation (Maximum sound level at 10cm H2O = 31 dBA)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20)
- Adjustable Ramp Time (0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments)
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Durable, long lasting construction
- Encore SmartCard and optional EncoreViewer Data Tracking Software enables therapy tracking
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Parts for M-Series REMstar Auto APAP - DISCONTINUED
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- APAP = 7.5" x 5.0" x 3.125" (19cm x 12.7cm x 7.9cm)
- APAP = 2.2 lbs
- APAP with HUMIDIFIER = 8.25" x 8.75" x 4.0" (170mm x 95mm x 280mm)
- APAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.2 lbs
- External Power Supply = 3.5" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- External Power Supply = .6 lbs (272 g)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Automatic (Low, Medium or High)
- On Screen: Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours, FOSQ
- SmartCard: Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Over 4 Hours, FOSQ (Quality of Life Questionnaire), usage patterns, 6 months of storage at 3 usage sessions per day plus 7 days in depth, AHI, leak, and snore