For added comfort and improved therapy use the IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier with your IntelliPAP Series CPAP/BiPAP system.
The IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the IntelliPAP CPAP/BiPAP without requiring a separate hose or power cord. It has a sleek design that creates a single unit with the CPAP and is built for durability.
- Improves Sleep Therapy Comfort & Compliance
- Truly Integrates with the IntelliPAP CPAP/BiLevel Machine
- Easy To Attach & Remove
- Long Life Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
- Built-In Overfill Protection
The included dishwasher safe humidifier chamber is constructed of strong Lexan (polycarbonate resin thermoplastic) and has a stainless steel heat transfer plate. The chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP! Along with the unique baffle design, the water chamber allows the airflow to collect more humidity.
DeVilbiss designed the chamber to hold enough water for a full night's sleep. At the humidifier's highest setting, you can still expect a full 8 hours of humidification.
- Manufacturer:Drive DeVilbiss
- Part Numbers:DV5HH
- In The Package:IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- GTIN Codes:00885304003779
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- All IntelliPAP Series CPAP/BiPAP Systems
- IntelliPAP Standard CPAP Machine
- IntelliPAP Auto-CPAP Machine
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine
- Humidifier = 6.3" x 8.4" x 2.6"
- Humidifier = 1.7 lbs
- CPAP/BiPAP with Humidifier = 6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"
- CPAP/BiPAP with Humidifier = 4.45 lbs
- Warranty = 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Humidifier Only)
- Water Capacity = 400ML
- Heater Settings = 1 to 10 (84º to 149º F / 29º to 65º C)