Fisher & Paykel's SleepStyle 233 & 234 systems build on the success of the earlier 200 Series CPAPs with several great new features including a greater pressure range, one-button ramp, enhanced user ergonomics, and altitude adjustments. In addition the 233 & 234 are lighter, quieter and smaller than previous models! The 233 & 234 CPAPs also incorporate Fisher & Paykel's Ambient Tracking PLUS auto-adjusting humidification technology that compensates for changes in room temperature to help minimize rainout and maximize sleep comfort.
True Integration - The SleepStyle 233 & 234 are truly integrated CPAP systems that include internal heated humidifiers that are proven to improve acceptance and compliance. Both disposable and long life humidifier chambers are available.
Quiet Operation - Two kinds of noise can annoy you and your sleeping partner during sleep therapy. There is the noise of the CPAP system and the gurgling noise (rainout) that results from condensation forming in the air tube. The SleepStyle 233 & 234 CPAPs address both issues. They operate very quietly and, with Ambient Tracking PLUS, they automatically adjust the level of humidification to minimize rainout noise from condensation in the system while maximizing overall comfort levels.
Therapy Software Options - Both the SleepStyle 233 & 234 offer Titration Maximizer Software capabilities that allow sleep technicians to titrate remotely via a PC in their labs. In addition the SleepStyle 234 offers Compliance Maximizer Software capabilities. Compliance Maximizer Software is a performance monitoring technology that can record and report on machine usage using customizable reporting forms and content for better therapy monitoring.
- Fully Integrated System - A CPAP and humidifier incorporated into one unit - A compact and practical CPAP solution. Using humidification from the outset of treatment is proven to increase therapy acceptance and compliance.
- Ambient Tracking Plus - Auto-adjusting humidification technology - The auto-adjusting heater plate maximizes humidity delivered by compensating for changes in room temperature, and during mouth and mask leak. The level of humidity delivered is dependent on room temperature.
- Altitude Adjustment Control - Adjusts pressure according to altitude - With manual controls the machine will adjust to compensate for pressure variations caused by changing altitudes.
- Integrated Ramp - With push button ease users can lower pressure at the start of sleep, or after waking during the night, and the SleepStyle system will raise it slowly over time to create a more comfortable overall sleep experience.
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:HC234
- In The Package:SleepStyle CPAP, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Two Humidifier Chambers, Water Funnel, Users Manual, Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:09420012416001
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 10.8" x 6.7" x 5.5" (275mm x 170mm x 140mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.4 lbs
- HUMIDIFIER CHAMBER CAPACITY = 400ml
- PRESSURE RANGE = 4cm to 20cm H20
- UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY = Input Range 100-115V (1.2A, 1.3A max); 220-240V (0.8A, 1.8A max). The SleepStyle Series uses only a slimline power cord. It requires no external power supply / brick!
- RAMP TIME = 20 minutes
- RAMP START PRESSURE = 4 to CPAP Pressure
- ALTITUDE COMPENSATION = Manual up to 9000-Feet
- AUTOMATIC LEAK COMPENSATION = No
- AUTO ON/OFF = No
- WARRANTY = 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- THERAPY DATA INCLUDES = Total run hours, average compliance hours per night