The SleepStyle 242 & 244 bring SmartStick Technology, with a compliance and efficacy reporting, into Fisher & Paykel's line of easy to use, humidified CPAP systems. Each 242 & 244 has a USB stick which fits in the back of the CPAP and records data on treatment, such as usage hours, and how well the current therapy settings are working for you. When you visit your healthcare provider for a follow up visit you only need to bring in the SmartStick from the CPAP instead of carrying the whole unit in for downloading. In addition these systems offer a greater pressure range, one-button ramp, enhanced user ergonomics, and altitude adjustments than previous systems... They're lighter, quieter and smaller too!
True Integration - The SleepStyle 242 & 244 are truly integrated CPAP systems that include internal heated humidifiers that are proven to improve acceptance and compliance. Both disposable and long life humidifier chambers are available.
Quiet Operation - Two kinds of noise can annoy you and your sleeping partner during sleep therapy. There is the noise of the CPAP system and the gurgling noise (rainout) that results from condensation forming in the air tube. The SleepStyle 242 & 244 CPAPs address both issues. They operate very quietly and, with Ambient Tracking PLUS, they automatically adjust the level of humidification to minimize rainout noise from condensation in the system while maximizing overall comfort levels.
USB SmartStick Technology - Both the SleepStyle 242 & 244 utilize SmartStick Technology to store sleep therapy data for use by technicians and doctors. The SleepStyle 242 stores compliance data while the SleepStyle 244 stores compliance data as well as full efficacy data (AHI, Leak, Pressure). With the SmartStick and Performance Maximizer software your doctor can make remote adjustments to settings as well as review perforamance. And since SmartStick is a USB technology is is common to most modern computer systems.
- Fully Integrated System - A CPAP and humidifier incorporated into one unit - A compact and practical CPAP solution. Using humidification from the outset of treatment is proven to increase therapy acceptance and compliance.
- Ambient Tracking Plus - Auto-adjusting humidification technology - The auto-adjusting heater plate maximizes humidity delivered by compensating for changes in room temperature, and during mouth and mask leak. The level of humidity delivered is dependent on room temperature.
- Altitude Adjustment Control - Adjusts pressure according to altitude - With manual controls the machine will adjust to compensate for pressure variations caused by changing altitudes.
- Integrated Ramp - With push button ease users can lower pressure at the start of sleep, or after waking during the night, and the SleepStyle system will raise it slowly over time to create a more comfortable overall sleep experience.
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 2010-11-01
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:HC244
- In The Package:SleepStyle CPAP, SmartStick USB Data Card, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Two Humidifier Chambers, Water Funnel, Users Manual, Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Performance & Power
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 10.8" x 6.7" x 5.5" (275mm x 170mm x 140mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.4 lbs
- HUMIDIFIER CHAMBER CAPACITY = 400ml recommmended water level
- PRESSURE RANGE = 4cm to 20cm H20
- UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY = Input Range 100-115V