Fisher & Paykel's SleepStyle 604 & 608 CPAP systems with internal humidifiers and ThermoSmart Heated Tubing are the first CPAPs in the world to deliver constant optimal humidification with anti-rainout benefits. ThermoSmart technology offers a unique heated breathing tube that enables the constant delivery of higher, optimal humidity levels and helps preven condensation to optimize patient comfort and sleep. Internal heated humidifiers mean that the 604 & 608 systems are quiet, comfortable, small, and easy to use.
True Integration - The SleepStyle 604 & 608 are truly integrated CPAP systems that include internal heated humidifiers that are proven to improve acceptance and compliance. Both disposable and long life humidifier chambers are available.
Quiet Operation - Two kinds of noise can annoy you and your sleeping partner during sleep therapy. There is the noise of the CPAP system and the gurgling noise that results from condensation (rainout) forming in the airtube. The 604 & 608 CPAPs address both issues. They operate very quietly and ThermoSmart's unique heated breathing-tube delivers optimal (higher and customized) levels of humidity independent of room temperature while minimizing rainout noise from condensation and maximizing comfort.
Therapy Software Options - Both the SleepStyle 604 & 608 offer Titration Maximizer and Compliance Maximizer Software Capabilities. Titration Maximizer Software allows sleep technicians to titrate remotely via a PC in their labs. Compliance Maximizer Software is a performance monitoring technology that can record and report on machine usage using customizable reporting forms and content for better therapy monitoring.
- Fully Integrated System - A CPAP and humidifier incorporated into one unit - A compact and practical CPAP solution. Using humidification from the outset of treatment is proven to increase therapy acceptance and compliance.
- ThermoSmart Technology - This unique heated breathing-tube delivers optimal (higher and customized) levels of humidity independent of room temperature. ThermoSmart improves comfort and effectiveness through: Prevention of condensation and gurgling noises, Absolute mask pressure stability, and optimal humidity to allevaite upper airway congestion.
- Altitude Adjustment Control - The SleepStyle's Altitude Adjustment Controls will adjust to therapy levels to compensate for pressure variations caused by changing altitudes. The SleepStyle 604 offers Manual Altitude Adjustment and the SleepStyle 608 offers Automatic Altitude Adjustment.
- Integrated Ramp - With push button ease users can lower pressure at the start of sleep, or after waking during the night, and the SleepStyle system will raise it slowly over time to create a more comfortable overall sleep experience.
- Leak Compensation - The SleepStyle 608 offers automatic leak compenstation by identifying and automatically compensating for mouth or mask leaks, this technology ensures effective treatmeant all night. (Automatic Leak Compensation is not available in the SleepStyle 604 model.)
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 2010-11-01
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:HC604
- In The Package:SleepStyle CPAP, Travel Bag, Starter Filters, 6-Foot ThermoSmart Breathing Tube, Two Humidifier Chambers, Users Manual, Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Performance & Power
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 10.7" x 6.7" x 6.9" (273mm x 170mm x 175mm)
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.6 lbs
- HUMIDIFIER CHAMBER CAPACITY = 600ml
- PRESSURE RANGE = 4cm to 20cm H20
- UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY = Input Range 100-115V (1.2A, 1.3A max); 220-240V (0.8A, 1.8A max). The SleepStyle Series uses only a slimline power cord. It requires no external power supply / brick!
- RAMP TIME = 20 minutes
- RAMP START PRESSURE = 4 to CPAP Pressure
- ALTITUDE COMPENSATION = Up to 9000-Feet - Manual on SleepStyle 604, Automatic on SleepStyle 608
- AUTOMATIC LEAK COMPENSATION = No on SleepStyle 604, Yes on SleepStyle 608
- AUTO ON/OFF = No
- WARRANTY = 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- THERAPY DATA INCLUDES = Total run hours, average compliance hours per night