Finding a comfortable sleeping position is one of the keys to success with CPAP/BiPAP therapy. With traditional bed pillows as the head sinks into the pillow it can push the mask off center and cause leak. In addition pressure points, caused when your mask frame and/or headgear are pressed into the face, can become sore and painful during sleep. The end result is a poor sleep experience and unsuccessful CPAP/BiPAP therapy.
Patented PAPillows are designed with elevated sides and a unique shape suited for CPAP/BiPAP therapy users. The MINI-EDGE PAPillow features a unique boomarang shape and quilted side panels to create a distinct edge around the pillow that mask and tubing can extend beyond. With the MiniEdge you "Sleep on The Edge" to reduce or eliminate common problems like mask leak and pressure point soreness.
The MiniEdge works great for adults and children who prefer a smaller pillow (Approximately 14" x 10" x 3.5"). It's also great for travel and fits easily in most suitcases and overnight bags. (If you prefer a larger pillow consider the DOUBLE EDGE PAPillow available elsewhere on this site.)
- Sturdy construction, high quality interlock-knit
- Proper support for neck and head
- Accommodates both left or right side sleeping
- Comfortable, hypoallergenic synthetic down fill
- Fitted pillow case included
- Machine washable, cool dryer safe
- Designed to work for back, side and stomach sleepers
- Provides comfortable elevation and alignment
- Helps prevent mask leaks and sore spots
- Improves comfort and compliance
- For Reference:Discontinued 10.21.2013
- Part Numbers:90001
- In The Package:MiniEdge pillow with removable 100% cotton fitted knit pillow case.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
CARE & CLEANING
Routine Care: For optimum life, fluff daily and refluff occasionally in a tumble dryer at warm setting for 10 minutes.
Machine Washing: All commercial and home laundry detergents are approved for use as long as the manufacturer's instructions are followed. Always balance the load and use water temperatures not to exceed 120º F. We recommend enclosing the pillow in a mesh laundry bag and using a front loading large capacity washer on gentle setting. Do not wash a damaged pillow.
Machine Drying: Tumble dry at temperatures not to exceed 120 F. Pillows may take a few hours to dry depending on your dryer. For additional agitation place clean tennis balls in with pillows. Keep drying until all synthetic feathers feel light and fluffy. If necessary, air dry (cool down) for an additional 30-60 minutes depending on your dryer. Caution! Never allow pillows to sit in a hot dryer after the drying cycle is over. Use the cool down cycle or remove pillows immediately.