The TAP PAP Chinstrap from Airway Management helps prevent the nasal and oral drying that sometimes occur during sleep therapy.
With an integrated, open style Chin Cup, an adjustable Stability Back Strap, and a unique Tubing Management Loop the TAP PAP Chinstrap from Airway Management helps hold the mouth shut during CPAP/BiPAP therapy encouraging breathing through the nose and improving overall therapy effectiveness.
- Unique Tubing Management Loop can be used to secure mask hoses and tubing over the top of the head so they'll stay out of your way at night. The Tubing Management Loop is removable as well so if you prefer not to use it, you don't have to!
- Integrated Open Style Chin Cup improves circulation and comfort without placing unnecessary tension on the chin
- Adjustable Stability Strap wraps around the back of the head for increased stability and adjustability
- For Reference:Discontinued 10.29.2014
- Manufacturer:Airway Management
- Part Numbers:PAP-000-400
- HCPCS Codes:A7036
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Tap Pap Chin Strap
I've had no problems with this chin strap falling off - a problem I've had with other brands. My only complaint is the hole for the chin feels a little rough against my skin - I wish it were softer material. The loop for the hose is a nice feature. Between the Tap Pap mask and their chin strap, I'm getting the best sleep I've had in a long time.
Written by Mary - Iowa, -2013-04-21
Hole in chin strap makes this unusable
The strap is well designed except for the hole in the center of the chin strap. It is there to provide proper alignment and hold the strap in place, but it limits your ability to tighten the straps, else the sides dig into the chin. A far better design would be a continuous strap, with a dimple (to align to the chin) sewn in. If you only need a light touch to keep your jaw shut this might be ok.
Written by RI CPAP User, -2013-04-21