The TAP PAP Chinstrap from Airway Management helps prevent the nasal and oral drying that sometimes occur during sleep therapy.
With an integrated, open style Chin Cup, an adjustable Stability Back Strap, and a unique Tubing Management Loop the TAP PAP Chinstrap from Airway Management helps hold the mouth shut during CPAP/BiPAP therapy encouraging breathing through the nose and improving overall therapy effectiveness.
- Unique Tubing Management Loop can be used to secure mask hoses and tubing over the top of the head so they'll stay out of your way at night. The Tubing Management Loop is removable as well so if you prefer not to use it, you don't have to!
- Integrated Open Style Chin Cup improves circulation and comfort without placing unnecessary tension on the chin
- Adjustable Stability Strap wraps around the back of the head for increased stability and adjustability
- For Reference:Discontinued 10.29.2014
- Manufacturer:Airway Management
- Part Numbers:PAP-000-400
- HCPCS Codes:A7036
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards