A great sleep therapy system deserves a great humidifier. The H5i Heated Humidifier is just that, it offers relief from dryness and congestion and integrates seamlessly with the S9.
Intuitive and easy to use, the S9 automatically detects when the H5i is connected. Using the S9's large dial and intuitive interface users can customize humidifier settings quickly at any time.
- Intuitive, Easy to Use, Integrated Humidifier Design
- Unique Climate Control Technology
- Compatible with Standard, SlimLine & Heated ClimateLine Tubing
- High Volume Standard and (optional) Long Life Chambers
- Simple and Accessible Flip-Top Lid Design
Maximum Comfort with Climate Control: The H5i's Climate Control system continuously measures and calculates five key variables -- ambient (room) temperature, ambient (room) humidity, total system airflow, real-time humidity output of the H5i, and air temperature at the mask. It automatically adjusts to pressure changes, environmental changes and mouth leak in order to deliver the optimal level of temperature and humidity, and prevent rainout. -- so that it can react and adjust settings in real time for perfect comfort.
ClimateLine Heated Tubing (Optional): ResMed's ClimateLine & ClimateLine MAX Tubing are compatible with all H5i Heated Humidifiers. ClimateLine tubing features a heated internal coil that will adjust, with the H5i's Climate Control system, to prevent condensation and rainout. In addition the ClimateLine tube measure's air temperature at the mask so that truly precisely humidified and heated therapy air is always delivered to the user.
High Volume Chamber Options: The H5i's high volume water chambers hold 380mL of water and are easy to empty and fill via the unit's flip-top lid. A standard chamber comes with all H5i humidifiers but a convenient Long Life Dishwasher Safe chamber is also available.
- Part Numbers:36900
- In The Package:H5i Heated Humidifier, Standard Water Chamber, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Humidifier Only). Select Additional Tubing, Power & Chamber Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- GTIN Codes:00619498369003
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Humidifier:Optional Integrated
- Humidifier Dimensions:6.0 x 5.7 x 3.4 Inches
- Humidifier Weight:1.7 Lbs
- Chamber Capacity:380 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard and (Optional) Long Life Dishwasher Safe
Recently started using a CPAP with full face mask, and would wake with a dry throat and sinuses.
This just snapped right on to my Resmed CPAP, and worked correctly right out of the box. I recommend also getting the heated hose to prevent condensation and "raining" in your mask.
Written by Guamaniac, Guam -2019-11-02
H5i heated humdifier
machine works great. My doctors office could no longer get me the humidifier or wouldn't so I went online to cpap exchange and I had fully functional machine again.
Written by M. Wiess, -2016-05-23