The Hybernite Rainout Control System enhances sleep therapy comfort by preventing condensation and rainout at the mask and within your CPAP/BiPAP breathing tube. Hybernite doesn't require the latest-and-greatest CPAP or BiPAP to work. It is a standalone solution that can be used with any Humidified CPAP/BiPAP machine that accepts standard tubing.
The Hybernite Rainout Control System's medical grade power supply, with plug-and-play simplicity, heats copper wires embedded in the walls of Hybernite Heated Tubing. Hybernite maintains a uniform temperature along the entire length of the breathing tube, regardless of changes in outside air temperature, improving comfort, allowing for increased humidity, preventing rainout, and increasing pressure stability.
In the past CPAP/BiPAP users have been forced to compromise their Sleep Therapy comfort -- by lowering humidity levels -- in order to avoid the noise, discomfort and therapy disturbances caused by rainout. With the Hybernite Rainout Control System you can set your humidifier properly -- to prescribed or desired levels -- and still enjoy a quiet, comfortable, rainout free night.
- Universally Compatible* - Compatible with ALL Humidifier equipped CPAP/BiPAP systems that use a standard hose and all CPAP/BiPAP masks
- Say Goodbye to Rainout - Reduces or eliminates condensation and rainout in CPAP/BiPAP masks and tubing
- Optimal Humidification - With Hybernite there is no need to lower your humidifier's settings to stop rainout! Hybernite does it for you so that you can set your humidifier as high or low as needed for comfortable sleep therapy
- Power Supply - The manufacturer recommends that the Hybernite Power Supply Unit be placed on the floor during operation. If the power supply is disconnected or not available for use Hybernite tubing will function as standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing without power.
- Humidification Required - The Hybernite Rainout Control System is only compatible with CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with water based humidifiers. If your system is not equipped with a humidifier then the Hybernite system cannot be used.
- Hose Wraps & Covers - The manufacturer recommends that Hybernite Heated Tubing NOT be wrapped or covered with a Snuggle hose or any similar product due to the possibility of elevated temperatures.
Hybernite Heated Tubing
- Part Numbers:ROC2300
- HCPCS Codes:A4604
- GTIN Codes:05404013000098
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Hybernite Power Supply with Cord
- Tubing Length: 6-feet (1830 mm)
- Tubing Internal Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Tubing Warranty: 30-Days
- Tubing Replacement Schedule: Recommended every 6-Months
- Universal Power Supply: 110V - 220V
- Supply Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP machines that are equipped with a water based heated humidifier and standard tubing.
- Hybernite will NOT work with machines that require slim tubing or tubing with pressure sensors. In addition, Hybernite is not recommended for use with PR System One '50 Series' machines that use software versions earlier than 1.24. Your machine's software version will be flash on the display screen during startup. Software versions 1.24 and above are compatible with Hybernite.
No more rainout
Unit works as advertised. Happy to have it.
Written by tiams47, -2018-09-05
Works very well but it could use a switch instead of unplugging it.
Written by dozerdean, -2018-02-26
Excellent device, easy to use, easy to set up. The only thing I would change would be the inclusion of a small power switch on the power line near here it attaches to the hose. If you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, when you come back the tube is fairly warm and the air is warmer than you like. Other than that, it works very well and that is a minor nuisance compared to the fact that I have no more rain out!
Written by SaffronQuelea-53612, -2017-05-11
Hybernite heated CPAP hose
The connection between the power source and the hose is very fragile and broke the very first time I disconnected it.
Written by Barbara, -2016-02-24
Hybernite Rainout Control hose WORKS! Over the years I have used 2 Aussie's. They work well but cost MUCH more than Hybernite. This hose works as well. The AC adapter is better and the clip that keeps it plugged into the hose connector is a great idea. I HIGHLY recommend this hose.
Written by RSeim, -2015-12-22
Written by Orena B, -2015-12-16
The heated hose fits and works but It needs a insulating sock to be super effective. I would not buy it with out buying a insulating hose cover.
Written by Clem, -2015-04-28
I think it works
I really wanted this item just to warm the air from the CPAP to the mask. It doesn't work well for that. I think it might help for rainout control, but I've never had a problem with rainout control.
Written by StLJL, -2015-01-27
I have used a CPAP for 13 years and have always been plagued with condensation in my tube and mask. This heated tube has not allowed any condensation to form. I even cranked my humidifier and got the same result. It is a great first step but can be improved upon. I am most concerned about cleaning. My normal approach is to soak the mask and tubes in a vinegar solution every week. Their cleaning suggestion is to rinse it in soapy water daily (a huge step back in my world). I am also concerned about how long the plastic wire plug will hold up.
Written by Long Time CPAPer, -2014-04-19
Stops cpap water build-up in hose
This item is great and the only solution I found for water build up in an older cpap without its own tube heating system. The only two features I can think would improve it would be having an automatic shut-off when no air is flowing and a way to control the temperature. Thanks!
Written by Kevin, -2013-09-09
Hybernite Rainout Control System
I've been using the Hybernite Rainout Control System on my Devilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP with Humidifier for two weeks, and it's the best investment I've ever made for my CPAP comfort. No more wet pillow covers, no more condensation up my nose, and no more waking up three times a night to shake out my mask and supply hose. Nothing to set up... pure plug and play. Highly recommended.
Written by Dee J., -2013-06-17
Hybernite Rainout Control System
I am very happy with the Hybernite Rainout Control System. It is certainly nice to have my CPAP tubing not filled with water droplets when I wake up in the morning. I would recommend this system to other sleep apnea patients.
Written by Merlin L, -2013-05-28
This has to be a best kept secret. This device has improved my comfort and sleep since adding it to my cpap system!
Written by Spike, -2013-02-14
Hybernite heated tube
I have used Aussie and its OK but the Hibernite is far superior. It warms the air far more than the Aussie. I have Resmed S9 vpap auto with h5. It warms some but not enough. The Hybernite gets the air very warm and comfy. Due to asthma must have warm air.
Written by Johnny, -2012-11-05
Economical and works as advertised
I had another heated CPAP tube system and it finally burned out after 3 years. I spent about a week without the heated tube and I will never go through that again. I will soon get a spare tube to have on hand. I am not sure this one will last as long but with this system, I can get just a replacement hose for 1/3 the cost of the other.
Written by Bill, -2012-09-03