This slim 15-MM Heated Tubing is designed exclusively for Philips Respironics SystemOne "60 Series" CPAP/BiPAP machines. System One Heated Tubing delivers your precise, preferred level of humidity, regardless of outside temperatures and humidity levels, while also protecting against rainout.
Compatibility Information: This tubing is only compatible with 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with a System One Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. It will not work with older 50 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines or humidifiers.Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- HEATED TUBING HEATED HUMIDIFIER = There are two heated humidifiers available for 60 SERIES machines. This tubing is compatible with all DS6T Heated Humidifiers. It is also compatible with all DS6H Heated Humidifiers that have been upgraded using the Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier Conversion Kit (available elsewhere on this site).
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:SYS1HT15
- HCPCS Codes:A4604
- GTIN Codes:00606959006652
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:Length = 6 Feet, Diameter = 15 Millimeters
- Materials:Latex Free
Product works great. Stops condensation drip while sleeping.
Written by Sam, -2015-04-20
No gurgling! No rainout!
This thin, flexible tube with an invisible wire tucked into the side is lighter than the standard tubing and eliminates need for clumsy sleeves or tucking the tubing under the covers to keep it warm. Best of all, it doesn't gurgle! The temp and humidity can be precisely controlled. The availability of this option is the reason I chose the Respironics REMstar instead of a model without heated tubing.
Written by Deborah B, -2014-12-23