The Transcend Portable Solar Charger recharges Transcend CPAP Batteries with the power of the sun so you can be sure to have power for your CPAP when you sleep under the stars... And after all, what could be better (and greener) than free power?
- Lightweight, Durable & Powerful
- Simple & Easy to Use - No Extra Cords Needed
- Works Well in Full Sun & Low Light
- Perfect for Remote Locations, Power Outages & Camping
Lightweight, Durable & Powerful: The Portable Solar Charger's military grade PowerFilm Solar modules begin charging the battery immediately when placed in the sun, even in low light conditions. In full sunlight a completely depleted P4 Overnight battery will charge in approximately 6-hours and a completely depleted P8 Multi-Night battery will charge in approximately 12-hours. If your battery is less depleted then charging time will be reduced.
Simple & Easy to Use, Perfect for Remote Locations: The Transcend Solar Charger is a 14W, foldable solar panel designed specifically for use with Transcend CPAP Batteries -- no extra cords or adapters are needs, just plug your Transcend P4 or P8 Battery into the Solar Charger and you're ready to go. When rolled up the Solar Charger is about the size of a small, folded newspaper and easily stows in a backpack or travel bag. In use it unfolds to dimensions of 54.5 x 12.5 inches for efficient and convenient charging.
- Part Numbers:503056
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions Folded: 12.5 x 7 x 1.25 inches
- Dimensions Open (flat): 54.5 x 12.5 inches
- Average Charging Times (in full, direct-sun conditions): P8 Multi-Night Battery = 12 hours for full charge from completely depleted cells; P4 Overnight Battery = 6 hours for full charge from completely depleted cells
- Weight: .7 lbs
- Materials: Military grade PowerFilm Solar (amorphous silicone photovoltaics on a thin plastic substrate)
- Warranty: 1-year
- Power Output Warranty: 80% of Minimum Rated Power for 3-Years
Wouldn't recommend it.
I purchased this product through another source and it never worked. I would not recommend it based on my experience. Very disappointing and I was not able to get a refund. Again, it was not purchased through cpapxchange.com.
Written by dasully, Maine -2017-10-14