The smallest CPAP in the world is also one of the most advanced. AirMini brings ResMed's proven AutoSet Auto-CPAP algorithms, industry leading EPR comfort technologies, and unmatched design and quality to a truly portable Auto-CPAP. AirMini is quiet and small -- it weighs just 10.6 ounces. It is optimized for use with ResMed's latest AirFit masks and is available with powerful HumidX HME Humidification.
- Small & Portable: Great for Home & Travel
- Exclusively for use with ResMed's Latest Masks
- Effective HumidX Waterless Humidification
- Enhanced Compliance with Bluetooth & the AirMini App
- SmartStart & Auto Stop Convenience
- Expiratory Pressure Relief
- AutoRamp with Sleep Onset Detection
- FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights
Small & Portable: Great for Home & Travel: Resmed's AirMini is more than just an ultra portable Auto-CPAP machine, it's a turn-key solution for sleep therapy at home or on the go. AirMini Auto includes ResMed's advanced Autoset and AutoSet For Her breathing algorithms that provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels all night long. The AutoSet algorithm monitors your breathing and, when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort.
Exclusively for use with ResMed's Latest Masks: The AirMini is optimized exclusively for use with ResMed's newest masks including AirFit N20 Nasal Masks, AirFit F20, AirTouch F20, and AirFit F30 Full Full Face Masks; and a specially designed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask. The AirMini is NOT compatible with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems.
- F20 / F30 Setup Packs include tubing and adapters so you can connect any AirFit or AirTouch F20 or F30 Mask to your AirMini device
- N20 Setup Packs include tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can connect any AirFit N20 Mask to your AirMini device
- P10 Setup Packs include a specially designed P20 Mask with nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can can connect directly to your AirMini device.
HumidX Effective Waterless Humidification: Leave your distilled water at home and still get the benefits of humidification! AirMinis HumidX & HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchanging (HME) Humidifying Filters provide the comfort of humidification without the bulk hassle of your typical water based humidifier systems. The HumidX Humidifying Filters work by capturing the moisture from exhaled heat and stores it in the HME prior to reaching your masks vents. When you inhale the HumidX HME releases the humidity back into your therapy stream for portable, waterless and effective humidification.
- N20 & P10 Compatible Only: HumidX & HumidX Plus Humidifiers are compatible with N20 & P10 masks only.
- HumidX: Use standard HumidX HMEs for most climates and sleep environments.
- HumidX Plus: Use HumidX Plus for dry and high altitude environments, like aircraft, where humidity is low.
Enhanced Compliance with Bluetooth & the AirMini App: Manage your sleep therapy and comfort settings with ease when you download the free AirMini App for iOS and Android. You can also track your therapy progress directly on your phone or tablet! With a simple push of a button the sophisticated AirMini App syncs data wirelessly, via a Bluetooth connection, so you can review your score each morning as well as access the previous 30 days of sleep data too. Using the AirMini App is a great way to stay on top of your sleep therapy!
SmartStart & Auto Stop Convenience: The AirMinis SmartStart function starts your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. If you remove your mask, the therapy will stop after just a few seconds. You also have the option to stop your therapy on your own if you prefer, AirMini lets you do that with just a touch of a button.
Expiratory Pressure Relief: ResMed's Expiratory Pressure Relief feature will reduce the work of breathing during exhalation and provide a gentle pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. You can turn off the Expiratory Pressure Relief or choose levels from 1 to 3, 1 being the minimum pressure relief and 3 being the maximum.
AutoRamp with Sleep Onset Detection: AirMinis AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make your sleep therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. The AutoRamp feature works by delivering a lower pressure setting to help you fall asleep easier. Once the device detects that youre asleep, it comfortable ramps up the pressure to ensure the device is delivering your prescribed pressure setting. If you prefer a set ramp time or want the auto ramp turned off all together, you can simply do that too. Comfort settings are easy with the AirMini App!
FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights: The AirMini is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. You can slide it into your overnight bag and head out the door, or better yet upgrade with a custom fit AirMini Premium Travel Bag for added protection and convenience.