ResMed's AirStart 10 APAP Machine is a user friendly Auto-CPAP with essential features, a simple interface, and an advanced auto-adjusting pressure algorithm designed to make sleep therapy comfortable, easy and convenient. AirStart 10 Auto is compact with a built-in HumidAir Humidifier, advanced EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief), and an SD Data Card with basic therapy tracking capabilities for compliance purposes.
- Advanced Auto-Adjusting Sleep Therapy
- Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design
- Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls
- Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort
- Easy-Breathe with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing
- SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting
Advanced Auto-Adjusting Sleep Therapy: ResMed's auto-adjusting sleep therapy algorithm adjusts pressure levels throughout the night, on a breath by breath basis, to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for effective and comfortable sleep therapy.
Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design: AirStart 10 Auto's elegant design -- with auto-adjusting therapy, pressure ramp, EPR pressure relief, and an internal heated humidifier -- is ideal for people who need a simple, high quality, reliable sleep therapy solution without any unnecessary extras.
Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls: AirStart 10 Auto's color LCD Display features user friendly on-screen menus to adjust settings such as humidity level, ramp, and EPR pressure relief. In addition it has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort: Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during APAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirStart 10 Auto so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirStart's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
Easy-Breathe with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for More Natural Breathing: ResMed's Easy-Breathe with EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) ensures air is delivered in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the
your natural breathing pattern. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum. In addition to EPR, AirStart's Pressure Ramp slowly increases therapy levels at the beginning of each sleep therapy session to ensure that falling asleep is comfortable and easy.
Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing: AirStart 10 APAP comes with standard CPAP tubing. It is compatible with all standard tubing as well as slim tubes like ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. AirStart is not compatible with Resmed's heated CPAP tubing.
SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting: AirStart 10 Auto's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI. AirStart 10 also comes with an SD Data Card that can be removed from the device and provided to your physician for therapy tracking.
- For Reference:Discontinued 11.20.2017
- Part Numbers:37202
- Warranties:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:AirStart 10 APAP with Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed User Manual, Warranty. Select Additional Product Options & Extras in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:00619498372027
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches with Chamber; 4.57 x 8.00 x 5.91 with Side Cover
- Weight:2.75 Pounds with Chamber; 2.45 Pounds with Side Cover
- Operating Modes:APAP, CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.2 cm H2O
- Display: Color LCD Display with Ambient Light Sensor
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing, and ResMed SlimLine Tubing.
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 8500 Feet
- Sound Levels:26.6 dBA
- Filters:Disposable Standard and (Optional) HypoAllergenic
- Comfort Tech:Easy-Breathe with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Leak Compensation:Not Applicable (Leak Detection Only)
- Pressure Ramp:Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
- Auto Start & Stop: Not Applicable
- Advanced Event Detection: Not Applicable
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible up to 4 LPM with O2 Adapter
- Data Storage: SD Data Card
- Data Viewing:On Screen Sleep Report, AirView SD Card-to-Cloud
- Data Included: 365 Days of Summary Data
- Humidifier:Built-In HumidAir Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:1 (Lowest) to 8 (Highest) and Off
- Chamber Capacity:380 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard and (Optional) Long Life Dishwasher Safe
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 1.0-1.5 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.30 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:12 Feet
- AC Consumption:Typical 53 Watts (57VA); Peak 104 Watts (108VA)
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Cord (Optional)
- DC Input Range:12V or 24V
- DC Power Supply Dimensions:6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches
- DC Cord Weight:1.6875 Pounds
- DC Cord Length:9 Feet 5 Inches
- DC Cord Fuses:20A (Fast blow, low breaking capacity)
- DC Consumption:Typical 51W; Peak 106W
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:(Optional) External ResMed Power Station II, Long Life or Lightweight Travel Battery Pack
- COMPATIBILITY NOTES:This device does not offer wireless communication capabilities, and it is only available in limited quantities.
It was a very simple and easy transaction and the Airstart 10 is great and I am breathing so much easier and sleep like a baby.
Written by LORENSCHLEINING, -2017-10-20
Power cord/box too heavy
I ordered this to have a smaller and lighter COAP for traveling. The main unit and humidifier are lighter and smaller than the COAP I use at home. And I like them very much. However, I was very disappointed to discover that the power cord/box is actually heavier than the one for my home unit. So overall, I did not gain much for lighter weight travel.
Written by Leanna, Sarasota, FL -2017-09-08
It has done well, what has been expected. I wouldn't...
It has done well, what has been expected. I wouldn't say it's excellent, but it does what it needs to.
Written by techslice87, -2017-08-24
Excellent customer service
Website was fairly straightforward. Shipping time was good. Customer service was excellent. Product and price were excellent. Price to quality ratio was above average.
Written by pcicchin, Kirksville, MO -2017-06-17
I love thethe whole experience with the machine and sleeping....
I love thethe whole experience with the machine and sleeping. The company was vrey helpful and patient with me. I am having trouble getting it registered with myAir so I can see my results everyday. They say that version is not supported by them
Written by bonniehickox, Utah -2017-05-20
Good quality, reasonable price.
I didn't know that I need to register a presciption. So the delivery was postponed. The equipment delivery was started after I registered a presciption. The delivery only took a day from Nashua to Las Vegas. I'm really satisfied with the machine and service.
Written by Myeongkyun Roh, -2016-12-22
Great replacement from old one
This machine is wonderful and compact. I was able to afford this machine at incredible deal after discounts without breaking the bank. The shipping was fast and the items were in perfect condition.
Written by Dee Smith, -2016-12-15