ResMed's AirStart 10 CPAP Machine is a user friendly CPAP with essential features and a simple interface designed to make sleep therapy comfortable, easy and convenient. AirStart 10 is compact with a built-in HumidAir Humidifier, advanced EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) for comfort, and an SD Data Card with basic therapy tracking capabilities for compliance purposes.
- Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design
- Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls
- Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for More Natural Breathing
- Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing
- SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting
Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design: AirStart 10's elegant design -- with a wide pressure range, pressure ramp, EPR pressure relief, and an internal heated humidifier -- is ideal for people who need a simple, high quality, reliable sleep therapy solution without any unnecessary extras.
Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls: AirStart 10's color LCD Display features user friendly on-screen menus to adjust settings such as humidity level, ramp, and EPR pressure relief. In addition it has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort: Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during CPAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirStart 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirStart's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for More Natural Breathing: ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum. In addition to EPR, AirStart's Pressure Ramp slowly increases therapy levels, to the prescribed pressure, at the beginning of each sleep therapy session to ensure that falling asleep is comfortable and easy.
Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing: AirStart 10 CPAP comes with standard CPAP tubing. It is compatible with all standard tubing as well as slim tubes like ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. AirStart is not compatible with Resmed's heated CPAP tubing.
SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting: AirStart 10's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI. AirStart 10 also comes with an SD Data Card that can be removed from the device and provided to your physician for therapy tracking.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2017-12-20
- Part Numbers:37201
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:AirStart 10 CPAP with Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed User Manual, Warranty. Select Additional Product Options & Extras in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:00619498372010
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches with Chamber; 4.57 x 8.00 x 5.91 with Side Cover
- Weight:2.75 Pounds with Chamber; 2.45 Pounds with Side Cover
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.2 cm H2O
- Display: Color LCD Display with Ambient Light Sensor
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing, and ResMed SlimLine Tubing.
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 8500 Feet
- Sound Levels:26.6 dBA
- Filters:Disposable Standard and (Optional) HypoAllergenic
- Comfort Tech:Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Leak Compensation:Not Applicable (Leak Detection Only)
- Pressure Ramp:Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
- Auto Start & Stop: Not Applicable
- Advanced Event Detection: Not Applicable
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible up to 4 LPM with O2 Adapter
- Data Storage: SD Data Card
- Data Viewing:On Screen Sleep Report, AirView SD Card-to-Cloud
- Data Included: 365 Days of Summary Data
- Humidifier:Built-In HumidAir Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:1 (Lowest) to 8 (Highest) and Off
- Chamber Capacity:380 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard and (Optional) Long Life Dishwasher Safe
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 1.0-1.5 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.30 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:12 Feet
- AC Consumption:Typical 53 Watts (57VA); Peak 104 Watts (108VA)
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Cord (Optional)
- DC Input Range:12V or 24V
- DC Power Supply Dimensions:6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches
- DC Cord Weight:1.6875 Pounds
- DC Cord Length:9 Feet 5 Inches
- DC Cord Fuses:20A (Fast blow, low breaking capacity)
- DC Consumption:Typical 51W; Peak 106W
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:(Optional) External ResMed Power Station II, Long Life or Lightweight Travel Battery Pack
- COMPATIBILITY NOTES:This device does not offer wireless communication capabilities, and it is only available in limited quantities.