ResMed's AirStart 10 CPAP Machine is a user friendly CPAP with essential features and a simple interface designed to make sleep therapy comfortable, easy and convenient. AirStart 10 is compact with a built-in HumidAir Humidifier, advanced EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) for comfort, and an SD Data Card with basic therapy tracking capabilities for compliance purposes.
- Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design
- Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls
- Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for More Natural Breathing
- Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing
- SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting
Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly Features & Design: AirStart 10's elegant design -- with a wide pressure range, pressure ramp, EPR pressure relief, and an internal heated humidifier -- is ideal for people who need a simple, high quality, reliable sleep therapy solution without any unnecessary extras.
Color LCD Screen with Intelligent Lighting & On-Screen Controls: AirStart 10's color LCD Display features user friendly on-screen menus to adjust settings such as humidity level, ramp, and EPR pressure relief. In addition it has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
Built-In HumidAir Humidifier Saves Space & Improves Comfort: Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during CPAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirStart 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirStart's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) for More Natural Breathing: ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum. In addition to EPR, AirStart's Pressure Ramp slowly increases therapy levels, to the prescribed pressure, at the beginning of each sleep therapy session to ensure that falling asleep is comfortable and easy.
Compatible with Standard & SlimLine Tubing: AirStart 10 CPAP comes with standard CPAP tubing. It is compatible with all standard tubing as well as slim tubes like ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. AirStart is not compatible with Resmed's heated CPAP tubing.
SD Data Card & Basic Therapy Reporting: AirStart 10's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI. AirStart 10 also comes with an SD Data Card that can be removed from the device and provided to your physician for therapy tracking.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2017-12-20
- Part Numbers:37201
- Warranties:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:AirStart 10 CPAP with Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed User Manual, Warranty. Select Additional Product Options & Extras in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:00619498372010
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches with Chamber; 4.57 x 8.00 x 5.91 with Side Cover
- Weight:2.75 Pounds with Chamber; 2.45 Pounds with Side Cover
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.2 cm H2O
- Display: Color LCD Display with Ambient Light Sensor
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing, and ResMed SlimLine Tubing.
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 8500 Feet
- Sound Levels:26.6 dBA
- Filters:Disposable Standard and (Optional) HypoAllergenic
- Comfort Tech:Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Leak Compensation:Not Applicable (Leak Detection Only)
- Pressure Ramp:Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
- Auto Start & Stop: Not Applicable
- Advanced Event Detection: Not Applicable
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible up to 4 LPM with O2 Adapter
- Data Storage: SD Data Card
- Data Viewing:On Screen Sleep Report, AirView SD Card-to-Cloud
- Data Included: 365 Days of Summary Data
- Humidifier:Built-In HumidAir Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:1 (Lowest) to 8 (Highest) and Off
- Chamber Capacity:380 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard and (Optional) Long Life Dishwasher Safe
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 1.0-1.5 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.30 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:12 Feet
- AC Consumption:Typical 53 Watts (57VA); Peak 104 Watts (108VA)
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Cord (Optional)
- DC Input Range:12V or 24V
- DC Power Supply Dimensions:6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches
- DC Cord Weight:1.6875 Pounds
- DC Cord Length:9 Feet 5 Inches
- DC Cord Fuses:20A (Fast blow, low breaking capacity)
- DC Consumption:Typical 51W; Peak 106W
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:(Optional) External ResMed Power Station II, Long Life or Lightweight Travel Battery Pack
- COMPATIBILITY NOTES:This device does not offer wireless communication capabilities, and it is only available in limited quantities.
C-pap Exchange was great to work with
Written by kmiller-97265, -2018-01-02
Great price! Amazing service!
The entire experience was Great! The price was unbelievable! Thank you! I will be a customer for life!
Written by roseglanton, -2017-12-13
Written by dunhamfarm1, -2017-12-11
Didn't get this machine.
Experience was great. Will use again.
Written by maturnbow, -2017-12-07
Great machine at a very good price. Fast free shipping.
Written by psguyton, -2017-10-26
This CPAP machine with delivered quickly and works many well. The procedure for purchase was very easy. Overall it was a great experience.
Written by mantara1, -2017-10-21
Much better than expected. Got them my script, got my machine the next day.
Written by shrekus20, -2017-10-13
very helpful customer service
Written by metermetermaid, -2017-10-10
very good product. sleeping good. í recommend this machine cpac
Written by haylie11, florida -2017-08-15
Wet not slippery
This is a fine basic cpap, does what it is supposed to do. I purchased mine during a special and got $100 off and free overnight shipping. There are fancier more expensive unit available, but why pay the premium. This cpap is quiet, compact and comes with a built in humidifier. The problem is the humidifier does quite provide enough humidity for me, causing me to dry out about 3-4 hours into my sleep. Overall at this price point I don't have any complaints.
Written by G, Upper Marlboro, MD -2017-08-03
Excellent & So helpful
They made it easy and helped me get the most for my dollars. They made it easy.
Written by cerrimansfield, -2017-07-27
The service was exceptional from the staff, they made sure...
The service was exceptional from the staff, they made sure I had purchased the right product and helped get the prescription from my doctor to ensure proper settings
Written by scottforesman, -2017-07-19
Much nicer unit than my other one. Smaller and easier to use.
Excellent little unit. Easy to setup and use. Understandable instructions came with it. Glad that I purchased this unit. Quiet operation.
Written by piczkowski, -2017-07-04
Excellent customer service
I am currently away therefore unable to review the new AirStart CPAP machine yet. I had an old Resmed Elite CPAP was so good and quiet I can recommend to all my friends. I like to thank Jennifer from Customer Support for her outstanding service. Prompt delivery. thank you. Mabl
Written by SpringGreenCrayfish, California -2017-04-21
No problems, Works great and can' t beat the price! Why bother with local vendors when you do this so quickly
Written by jo-58138, -2017-04-04
A lot less noise on this machine than my old one.
I like this machine. I ordered the replacement side so I don't have to use the humidifier. 2 inches shorter with the replacement side.
Written by scottf-30030, -2017-03-02
Wish I had done the update sooner.
After several years using an older CPAP machine I finally broke down and purchased the new and greatly improved AirStart 10 CPAP Machine with built-in HumidAir heated Humidifier & EPR. I was amazed at the outset. Air pressure rose from 4 to 12 overtime and I was able to get more restful sleep with this new machine. Wish I had done this sooner.
Written by Willy, -2016-10-22