Whether you're on the road, in a plane, off the beaten path, or at home in bed the Transcend P8 CPAP battery won't weigh you down. Weighing in at just 1.1 Pounds it will power your Transcend 2 or 3 Series CPAP for 14-16 hours on average for multiple nights away without the need to recharge.
- Use your Transcend anywhere -- even in the most remote locations
- Lightest CPAP batteries available
- FAA Approved for Use on Commerical Flights
- Uninterrupted backup power during power outages
- Rechargeable with both AC and DC power
How can Transcend get by using such small, compact, lightweight batteries? The answer is simple: Innovative electronics that don't need much power, lithium ion batteries like those used in laptop computers, and no juice-guzzling humidifier heating element. With Transcend Batteries you get a full -- or multiple -- night's sleep anywhere you choose.
Each battery pack system comes with an integrated charger that operates by connecting to the Transcend Universal AC Power Supply. Batteries can also be charged using the Transcend DC Mobile Power Adapter or Transcend Solar Charger both of which are available as optional accessories. There is an LED charge indicator built into the battery pack.
Transcend Battery Systems can also be used to provide uninterrupted backup power during storms and brown outs. Simply connect your battery system in series with a Transcend CPAP using the Universal AC Power Supply and the battery pack will take over instantly in the event of AC power loss. When AC power is restored the battery will recharge automatically -- even while the CPAP is in use!
- Part Numbers:503023, 503026 (Discontinued)
- Warranty:9-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
FAA Compliant. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:P4 Battery 4.10 x 3.15 x 0.90 Inches; P8 Battery 4.35 x 3.15 x 1.65 Inches
- Battery Weight:P4 Battery .6 Pounds; P8 Battery 1.1 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:P4 Battery 7-9 Hours at 12 cm H2O; P8 Battery 14-16 Hours at 12 cm H2O.
- Battery Recharge Time:P4 Battery Less Than 5 Hours; P8 Battery Less Than 8 Hours
- Battery Recharging:AC, DC or Solar Power. (Transcend battery packs can be charged using the Transcend CPAP machine's AC Power Cord or via the optional Transcend Mobile DC Power Adapter or the optional Transcend Solar Charger.)
- Battery Life:Approximately 300 Charge Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage:14.4 V
- Battery Notes:For best performance battery packs should be fully charged prior to first use. High pressure settings and other external conditions (i.e. high mask leak rate, high respiratory rate, high altitude, tubing over 6 feet long, etc) will decrease battery run times; lower pressure settings will increase battery run times. Transcend batteries can be plugged into the Transcend device at all times and will recharge as needed when AC or DC power is available. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
Good when new
When I first had this battery it worked great. After about a year, the charge would last less than a night. Now, it won't even take a charge at all. Something is wrong with the charging circuit. The 8x 18650 batteries are known for much longer life than this.
Batteries can be easily replaced (if you have basic electronics skills) but I'm pretty sure this voids all certifications.
Written by dyessg1, Texas -2021-09-06
The help I received online to purchase the correct product for me and the product itself was all amazing! It even works with another CPAP brand that I had at home.
Written by lcrumcliff, -2018-08-03
The battery arrived in two days and in good condition. The battery is working well.
Written by brucwin, -2016-08-16
two day battery pack
I use the multi night battery pack and even with all the accessories and the machine it is lighter than my old CPAP and much easier to carry with me hiking or on a plane.
Written by MA Guy, -2013-12-24