This Battery Module fits into the Z1 & Z2 PowerShell used to power Z1 or Z2 CPAP Machines. In use the Z1 or Z2 CPAP Machine & Battery Module slide into the Z1 & Z2 PowerShell to create a single integrated unit. Extra Battery Modules can be purchased and swapped out as needed for additional time away from fixed power sources.
Each Lithium Ion Z1 & Z2 Battery Module weighs approximately 9 ounces and will last 1-2 nights on average between charges. Higher pressure settings will reduce usage time and lower pressure settings will extend usage time. At a pressure setting of 14CM a single Z1 & Z2 Battery Module will generally last 8+ hours; at a pressure setting of 6CM a single Z1 Battery Module will generally last 13+ hours.
Usage Information: A Z1 & Z2 PowerShell is required to use this Battery Module. The Z1 & Z2 PowerShell with Battery Module (Part HD60-7010) is available elsewhere on this site.
Charging Information: Battery Modules will recharge whenever they are attached to AC or DC power and the Z1 or Z2 CPAP is in standby-mode (where the device is plugged in but NOT in use). A fully depleted battery may take up to 8 hours to recharge. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
- Manufacturer:Human Design Medical
- Part Numbers:HD60-7050
- Warranties:6-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00859477004130
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:4.00 x 3.75 x 1.50 Inches
- Battery Weight:9 Ounces
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Per Battery Module Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 6CM most users will achieve more than 13 hours of run time per battery. At a pressure setting of 14CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery.
- Battery Recharge Time:8 Hours
- Battery Recharging:AC or DC Power via PowerShell
- Battery Life:Rated at 2/3 Capacity After 300 Complete (Not Partial) Charge Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage:14.4 V
- Battery Capacity:45 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:For best performance battery modules should be fully charged prior to first use. When the PowerShell is not in use, the battery module should be removed to preserve charge. Our in-house tests show that using a 4-Foot breathing tube and a low Z-Breathe setting can increase overall battery run times. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.