Built around a self-inflating AirPillow cushion, that creates a gentle seal in and around the nostrils; and a low profile, minimal contact design Fisher & Paykel's Brevida Nasal Pillows Mask offers CPAP/BiPAP users confidence in their sleep apnea treatment and comfort in their sleep.
Each Brevida mask pack includes adjustable, stretch fabric headgear and an eco-friendly diffuser elbow. Brevida is available in two cushion sizes -- ExtraSmall-Small and Medium-Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
- Ultra-Light Low Profile Design with Minimal Facial Contact
- Self-Inflating AirPillow Seals with Unique Side Supports
- Flexible Short Tube & 360° Swivel Elbow
- Eco-Friendly Air Diffuser Reduces Exhaust Sound & Intensity
- VisiBlue Highlights for Easy Assembly & Fitting
- Two Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Users
Flexible Short Tube & 360° Swivel Elbow: A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Brevida's elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. Two 360° swivels at the elbow and the tube end provide greater flexibility for tube positioning.
Two Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Users: Brevida is available with two different cushion sizes -- ExtraSmall-Small and Medium-Large -- to fit a wide range of users. This FitPack includes both sizes so it's a great option for first time Brevida users.
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:BRE1SMA
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Pillow Mask Pack with 2 AirPillow Seals (ExtraSmall-Small, Medium-Large), Adjustable Headgear, and Printed Instructions.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- GTIN Codes:09420012436399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 25 cm H20 Recommended
Finally I found the perfect mask
I have tried at least 7 different masks and the Brevida is the one that allows me to sleep through the night. It has the least amount of air leaks and is so quiet. I just tried another new mask, but after 3 nights it was back to my Brevida.
Written by Mertz, -2019-08-22
This one wroks.
Had a lot of nasal CPAP mask. This is very comfortable an virtually zero leak.
Written by vkanaga, -2018-10-25