The Bravo combines comfort, quality and versatility in a new nasal pillow system. Bravo's lightweight, ergonomic design reduces pressure and pinch points; and the multiple headgear wearing options mean you can sleep in the position that suits you best. Each Bravo mask comes with 3 nasal pillow sizes so you're sure to get a good fit right out of the box.
The Bravo is a unique development in nasal interfaces, strategically designed to promote comfort, allow for a clear field of vision, and provide the multiple wearing options. With its close fitting resevoir and secure headgear, this lightweight interface can be worn over the head or on the chest, and will not interfere with wearing glasses, reading etc.
The Bravo Interface features the versatility of interchangeable nasal pillows and adaptive-flow technology resulting in an extremely quiet sleep experience. The Bravo also showcases an unprecedented Active-Swivel to allow for multiple wearing positions resulting in the highest levels of comfort. Each Bravo Mask System includes a complete headgear set and three sizes of nasal pillows so you can be sure of getting your best fit.
- Multiple headgear wearing styles allow for a variety of sleeping positions
- Sleek, ergonomic design is contoured to match facial profile
- No nasal bridge of forehead contact means you can wear glasses and there are fewer points of contact to cause sore spots or pinching
- Adaptive-Flow Technology facilitates ultra quiest and comfortable experiences even at high pressures
- All pillow sizes included with each mask so you're sure of the best fit every time
- Mix and match pillows allow you to wear different pillow sizes in each nostril if needed
- Sturdy, high quality headgear design ensures a proper seal and easy adjustability for a perfect fit which is easy to take on and remove.
- 100% Latex Free
- Manufacturer:InnoMed Technologies
- Part Numbers:BRV600
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Pillow Mask FitPack with 3 Pillows (Small, Medium & Large) and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended
Found a way
I prefer the nasal pillow type and the and pillows can cause soreness if not rinsed everyday. A quote from another user “like this product but can't get the back head strap to stay put therefore the pillows dislodge from my nose.” I have the same problem and have attempted to solve with a very small bungee strap. Some days yes and some days no, maybe I move around too mush. I hook the plastic on one side around over the back strap down to the plastic on other side. After reading the troubleshooting tips page to me the key is, adjust the back strap first and get close to the ear.
Written by George, -2015-08-20
Written by Lisa F., -2012-12-05
revise head gear
I have longer hair so I have to put my hair in a poney tail to prevent the strap in back from slipping up. If I tighten the straps it causes marks on my face and sores in my nose.
Written by Linda, -2012-09-19
Need a way to secure
I like this product but can't get the back head strap to stay put therefore the pillows dislodge from my nose. I think this gear is a good idea. I just need to figure how to keep things in place.
Written by barker109, -2012-08-21
These pillows cause great soreness. I tried changing pillow size, adjusting headgear, and nothing worked. Could only tolerate them for about 3 hrs.
Written by chrissy, -2012-08-07
Bravo Nasal Pillows CPAP
excellent price and service
Written by Byron, -2012-04-27