One of the lightest and smallest CPAPs on the market the PureSom from CareFusion delivers performance, simplicity, style and value in a VERY small package. With a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, universal power supply, optional humidification, and a 2-year manufacturer's warranty the PureSom is an ideal basic CPAP solution at a brilliant low price.
Weighing less than two pounds and coming standard with a Universal Power Supply, the compact PureSom CPAP is not only an excellent choice for your bedside, it’s perfect for travel too.
The PureSom Travel CPAP offers easy setup with a wide 4-20 CM pressure range, a comfortable 0-45 minute ramp and manual altitude adjustment. And it is backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty so you can be sure this little guy will serve you well for years to come.
(Optional) Heated Humidifier
The PureSom Heated Humidier is a great option for people who experience nasal irritation or dryness with CPAP therapy. The heated humidifier integrates easily with any PureSom CPAP or APAP machine increasing humidity in therapy air and improving comfort during sleep. With a reliable and safe design the PureSom Heated Humidifier features overheating protection, a dishwasher safe water chamber.
- Easy Ramp Time Setting and Adjustment - Ramp capability allows a 0-45 minute adjustable time period to make falling to sleep easier.
- Compliance Meter - The number of patient use hours can be easily accessed for reimbursement or therapeutic recording purposes.
- Exteremely Quiet - Average at just 30 dBA at 10.0 cmH2O.
- LCD Display with Back Light and Easy-to-Use Interface - The LCD display is easy to read, and the intuitive user interface is very simple to use.
- Easy-to-Carry Design - It is compact and easy to carry with its small size and light weight. Perfect for travel.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.23.2013
- Part Numbers:
- In The Package:Probasics Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, 6-Foot Tube, Power Cord, Printed Manuals, Reusable Foam Filter. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Performance & Power
- CPAP Machine = 5.8 x 5 x 3.9 Inches
- CPAP Machine = 1.77 lbs
- CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 10 x 6.8 x 5.5 Inches
- CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 3.14 lbs
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H2O (0.5 cm H2O Increments)
- Manufacturer's Default Pressure Setting = 4cm
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 Minutes (5-min Increments)
- Altitude Compensation = Manual
- Sound Levels = Average less than 30 dBA @ 10cm H2O
- Auto On/Off = No
- Universal Power Supply = AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- External Power Supply = NA (The Puresom includes a slimline power cord. No external "power brick" is needed.)
- Optional Integrated Humidifier = PureSom Heated Humidifier
- Therapy Tracking = Hours of Use
- Warranty = 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty