ClimateLine Heated Tubing is designed for use with all S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines that are equipped with an H5i Heated Humidifier. ClimateLine Heated Tubing uses built in sensors to increase temperature and humidity in the tubing while preventing condensation and rainout.
ClimateLine Tubing features a temperature sensor at the mask end of the tube. Using your S9 Sleep Therapy Device you can set your preferred humidity and optimum temperature levels and the machine's built in climate control system will adjust your therapy to suit.
When using ClimateLine Tubing temperature is measured at the mask, so the temperature you feel will remain at your preferred setting, regardless of changes in ambient temperature or humidity. ClimateLine heated tubing offers increased flexibility, more sleeping comfort, less mask drag and prevents rainout without reducing humidity.Compatibility Information:
- All S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines with H5i Heated Humidifiers
- S9 Escape with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 Elite with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP S with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP Auto with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP ST with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP Adapt SV with H5i Heated Humidifier
- Part Numbers:36995
- Warranties:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:A4604
- GTIN Codes:00619498369959
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:Length = 6.6 Feet, Diameter = 15 Millimeters
- Materials:Latex Free
First, I set the humidity to 80%. I suffer from dry mouth because I am a mouth breather. I wear a Breathe Right Strip and it helps. I wear a full mask. The first night, the whole tube filled up with water. Almost choked. In the last week of using it, I find it no better than my standard hose.
Written by Phillip K., -2014-12-17
It is working great... I have had trouble finding this until I found your site... Thank you so much
Written by Janet, -2014-08-09
This heated hose is GREAT if you have problems with rainout, works VERY well.
Written by Trish, -2013-04-16