ClimateLine MAX OXY Heated Tubing is designed for use with all S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines that are equipped with an H5i Heated Humidifier. It includes a supplemental oxygen port built directly into the tube so it is an ideal solution for Sleep Therapy users who also use oxygen therapy. ClimateLine MAX OXY uses built in sensors within the tube to increase temperature and humidity while preventing condensation and rainout.
ClimateLine MAX OXY Tubing features a temperature sensor at the mask end of the tube. Using your S9 Sleep Therapy Device you can set your preferred humidity and optimum temperature levels and the machine's built in climate control system will adjust your therapy to suit.
ClimateLine MAX OXY is slightly wider than standard ClimateLine Heated Tubing so it can support the higher pressure levels, up to 30 cm H2O, often used by BiLevel therapy users. In addition ClimateLine MAX OXY's built in oxygen port provides a simple way for oxygen users to titrate oxygen into their sleep therapy air so it is full mixed and warmed in the tube rather than inserted via the face mask or an oxygen connector adapter.
When using ClimateLine MAX OXY Tubing temperature is measured at the mask, so the temperature you feel will remain at your preferred setting, regardless of changes in ambient temperature or humidity. ClimateLine MAX OXY heated tubing offers increased flexibility, more sleeping comfort, less mask drag and prevents rainout without reducing humidity.Compatibility Information:
- All S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines with H5i Heated Humidifiers
- S9 Escape with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 Elite with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP S with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP Auto with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP ST with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP Adapt SV with H5i Heated Humidifier
- Part Numbers:36996
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:A4604
- GTIN Codes:00619498369966
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:Length = 6.6 Feet, Diameter = 19 Millimeters
- Materials:Latex Free