The Comfort Gel Nasal Mask brings a new level of fit and comfort to CPAP and Bi-Level masks. ComfortGel's exciting new approach combines premium comfort features with a host of new innovations to create a fully customizable gel mask.
The ComfortGel Nasal Mask is easier to fit right the first time - even if you're a hard-to-fit patient. It's "silent" exhalation port disperses air evenly for quiet operation throughout the night; and ComfortGel's customizeable dual-layer blue gel system creates exceptional cushioning and customizability. The ComfortGel includes Respironics redesigned "mushroom swivel clips" to help prevent damage to the mask frame.
- 360º swivel allows tubing to move more freely
- Built-in "silent" exhalation port evenly disperses air for quiet operation
- Removable arm and forehead pad adjusts to match the angle of wearer's forehead
- StabilitySelector™ raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal and fit
- Replaceable silicone Comfort Flap® improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Blue gel inner layer provides comfort, support and can be easily customized
- New ball-and-socket headgear attachments allow for freer movement and easy mask removal
- The ComfortGel, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- The ComfortGel mask has been updated with Respironics’ one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ release tabs easily adjusts in eight places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1009040, 1009041, 1009042, 1009043
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with Cushion and Headgear
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Petite, Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free