Sometimes a simple solution is the best, so it's no wonder the uncomplicated ComfortClassic Nasal Mask is a favorite mask offering a good seal, reduced complexity and great value. The ComfortClassic's dual-layer nasal cushion creates a soft, stable seal while the gel forehead spacer adjusts to create a more precise fit.
ComfortClassic is available in two sizes -- Small and Medium -- to fit a wide range of faces; and comes complete with adjustable Deluxe Headgear.
- Dual-Layer Nasal Cushion for Soft, Stable Seal
- Dual-Position Gel Forehead Spacer Adjusts to a Precise Fit
- 360° Swivel Allows Tubing to Move Freely
- Built-in "Silent" Exhalation Vents & Oxygen Port
- Four Strap Deluxe Headgear Included
Dual-Layer Nasal Cushion for Soft, Stable Seal: ComfortClassic's dual-layer nasal cushion features an air-filled outer membrane that creates a soft, comfortable seal while the inner layer provides stability and support.
Dual-Position Gel Forehead Spacer Adjusts to a Precise Fit: A dual-position gel forehead spacer extends from the top of the mask conforming to the wearer's forehead, providing a precise fit with stability and support.
360° Swivel Allows Tubing to Move Freely: The Comfort Classic's elbow includes a 360° swivel so tubing can be positioned wherever it is comfortable and move freely through the night.
Built-in "Silent" Exhalation Vents & Oxygen Port: A built-in "silent" exhalation vent channels air gently away from the user and bed partners; while a built in oxygen port provides a convenient solution for people who use oxygen therapy with CPAP/BiPAP.
Four Strap Deluxe Headgear Included: ComfortClassic's lower headgear attachment points are positioned below the ears for secure placement without pinching. Adjustable four strap Deluxe Headgear is included in each ComfortClassic pack. Deluxe Headgear increases stability and improves seal with four adjustment points that distribute tension evenly for optimum comfort.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2014-01-28
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1007963, 1007964
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with Cushion (Small or Medium) and Headgear
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks
- Pressure Range:3 to 40 cm H20 Recommended