With great features like an adjustable forehead arm for optimal seal and comfort, and an innovative design that allows the mask to sit lower on the nose to eliminate pressure; the ComfortFull 2 is a truly comfortable full face mask for everyone who suffers due to mouth breathing during CPAP and BiPAP therapy!
From Respironics the ComfortFull 2 combines the great qualities of the Comfort Series of masks like textured dual-flap cushioning and absolutely no latex in any of it's components with patient requested features like a quick release hose swivel and ball-and-socket headgear clips so that the mask can be quickly and easily detached for increased nighttime mobility. The ComfortFull 2 includes Respironics redesigned "mushroom swivel clips" to help prevent damage to the mask frame.
- Exhalation diffuser offers quiet exhalation
- Textured dual-flap cushion provides the ultimate comfort and performance
- Oxygen valve for pressure measurement and oxygen bleed in
- Entrainment valve provides quick access to room air if pressure is low
- Quick release easily disconnects the hose from the mask for greater nighttime mobility
- Ball-and-socket clips allow for best angle of headgear support and simple insertion or removal
- The ComfortFull 2, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- The ComfortFull 2 mask has been updated with Respironics’ one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ release tabs easily adjusts in eight places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks.