The ComfortFusion brings together years of mask design experience with an understanding and appreciation of patient needs to provide a simple, proven mask solution. ComfortFusion's soft, replaceable cushion provides a superior seal which is enhanced by a premium soft forehead pad and Fusion Headgear.
- Soft Nasal Cushion Adapts to Facial Features
- Soft Forehead Pad Distributes Pressure & Reduces Marking
- StabilitySelector Optimizes Mask Position
- Fusion Four Point Headgear with Quick Clips
Soft Nasal Cushion Adapts to Facial Features: The ComfortFusion's soft nasal cushion adapts to facial features to provide a robust seal and a stable fit. Two cushion sizes are available -- Small and Medium -- to fit a wide range of patients.
Soft Forehead Pad Distributes Pressure & Reduces Marking: ComfortFusion's forehead support includes a premium soft forehead pad, made of similar materials to the cushion, that adapts to your forehead shape, distributing pressure evenly and comfortably across the forehead to reduce pressure points and marking.
Stability Selector Optimizes Mask Position: The Stability Selector, located at the join between the main ComfortFusion mask frame and the forehead bar, raises and lowers the mask for an optimal mask angle, seal and fit.
Fusion Four Point Headgear with Quick Clips: Fusion Headgear provides four points of adjustment for a reliable, comfortable fit without over tightening. Once the mask is adjusted to your best fit, use the ergonomic Quick Clips to take the mask off and put it on without readjustment.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2016-01-28
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1040769, 1040770, 1040768
- Warranties:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with Cushion (Small or Medium) and Headgear. Upgrade to a FitPack with 2 Cushions in Your Shopping Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 40 cm H20 Recommended