Combining new ideas with proven technologies the ComfortGel Full Face CPAP/BiPAP mask brings the natural comfort and seal benefits of Respironics' gel technology -- and the convenience and practicality of a replaceable cushion design -- to full-face mask wearers.
The comfortable, newly designed forehead cushion, enhanced StablitySelector® adjustment feature and renowned blue gel come together to create an unmatched level of comfort and stability in a full-face mask. For enhanced performance, Respironics advanced Sure Seal Technology (SST™) flap follows even the most subtle contours of the face, providing a quick and comfortable seal.
With an all-new, removable gel cushion and easy-to-clean design, the ComfortGel Full mask makes sense. It allows simple cushion replacement without the need to purchase an entire mask pack.
- Replaceable gel cushion enhances comfort and provides a robust seal
- New forehead cushion provides enhanced comfort and easy adjustment
- Replaceable silicone flap with integrated retaining ring uses Sure Seal Technology (SST) to enhance seal
- Integrated O2 port for pressure measurement and oxygen bleed-in
- Ball-and-socket Quick Clips allow for free movement and easy mask removal
- Enhanced Stability Selector allows for easier movement and adjustment
- Swivel quick release tabs easily disconnect the hose from the mask for greater nighttime mobility
- The ComfortGel Full, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- Premium, adjustable comfort headgear provides enhanced patient comfort and mask stability
- For Reference:Discontinued 09.03.2014
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1040135, 1040136, 1040137, 1062004
- In The Package:Complete Full Face Mask Pack with Cushion, Seal and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Materials:Latex Free
Everything perfect with mask. Could not be happier!
Written by Mrs G, -2014-07-29
Full face mask
It feel good to put on a night
Written by Judy M, -2014-06-27
You should advertise that all your stuff is half off. Basically thats what I paid compared to other web sites. Same product-same results- Half off!
Written by Ray, -2013-12-07
I used the pattern supplied on the web to measure the size mask that I needed. According to that measurement I needed a size large mask. When I received the mask I discovered that large was in reality too small for me.
Written by GB, -2013-10-11
Easy to order and super fast shipping. I'll definitely be back!
Written by Paul H., -2013-09-03
Gel Insert Too Hard
I thought this would be an upgrade to the regular Comfort 2 Full Face. It's not as comfortable and seems like the Gel insert just makes it firmer...and tighter on the face. Consequently woke up with a mark on my nose which never happens with the Comfort Full 2.
Written by D. Loose, -2013-08-14
Full Face CPAP Mask
Love my new mask! Great price and shipped fast. Thanks and I definitely will order from your company again!
Written by Paulette, -2013-08-05
Easy ordering. Fast shipping. Great pricing. Thank you cpapexchange!
Written by Tony, -2013-07-01
i like my mask just fine i sleep fine now thank you
Written by elaine, -2013-03-24
Air leaks around mask
I don't know if it is because I have a beard but the mask leaks air so half the time I wake up with my mask off. The air is blowing into my eyes causing my eyes to be very dry.
Written by M Gibson, -2013-03-17
Awesome product... the gell mask is so much better than the hard plastic... will order again from you.. thank you for shipping it so fast.
Written by Ursula, -2013-02-27
ComfortGel Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask with Headgear
Excellent seal and very quiet, marred by lower edge of mask pressing just below my lower teeth, causing a small degree of discomfort. That said, the discomfort beats the heck out of leaks and noise.
Written by Rip Van Winkle, -2012-09-17
I ordered a Blue Gel Cushion A7032 in Febuary 2012 and after wearing it for three months found that top part was torn.I have been wearing these masks for years and this is the first time this has happened.
Written by Charlie, -2012-06-29