CAIRE's Companion 5 ECO compact stationary oxygen concentrator is the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
- Reliable and Technologically Advanced
- Built to Last
- Eco Friendly
Reliable and Technologically Advanced: A high-performing stationary with an advanced design built specifically with longevity and durability in mind, the Companion is not only simple to use for patients, but its advanced technology offers a low total cost of ownership.
Built to Last: Reduce costly breakdowns, after hours calls, and downtime with the unique design of the Companion 5. It features a highcapacity compressor and high-capacity sieve beds equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture. This unique design prolongs the life of the major components. Patent-pending autoFLO technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) was created specifically to help optimize performance and extend the life of the major components. It reduces the wear on the compressor by 25% at 2 LPM, decreases the operating temperatures to improve cooling, significantly reduces power draw, and improves the overall life of the concentrator.
Eco Friendly: Drawing only 285 W at 2 LPM thanks to the reductions of autoFLOW Technology, the Companion 5 gives patients significant savings on their electrical costs, and helps to decrease wear on the electrical components. Ease of Service With lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals, there is no gross particle filter to clean and no 9-volt battery to replace. The intake filter is easily accessible without opening the case through a filter door. The large and easy to read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes. These features help reduce after-hours calls and help over-the-phone diagnosis.
- Manufacturer:Caire SeQual AirSep
- Part Numbers:15067005
- Warranties:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, Humidifier Connector Tube, Printed Patient Manual, 5 Oxygen Cannulas, Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OCSI), and 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Concentrator Only). Additional options like Humidifier Bottles & Tubing Available in Your Shopping Cart
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00618281306881
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:21.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 Inches
- Weight:36 Pounds
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Operating Modes:Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Continuous Flow:.5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration:90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
- Cannula Length:50 Feet
- Alerts & Alarms: Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: North American AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:120 VAC, 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:8 Feet (Approx)
- AC Consumption:Typical 285 Watts; Peak 350 Watts
Always Trust Care Sequal
I use an Eclipse 5 when I'm out of the house because I need a heavy duty concentrator. It only made sense to go with Caire Sequal when I wanted to buy my own concentrator for home as well. Small when compared to my older model concentrator and easy to move around the house. Love this unit. Doesn't cost a tonne to run either!
Written by JereoneB23, Upstate NY -2019-06-09