CAIRE's Companion 5 ECO compact stationary oxygen concentrator is the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
- Reliable and Technologically Advanced
- Built to Last
- Eco Friendly
Reliable and Technologically Advanced: A high-performing stationary with an advanced design built specifically with longevity and durability in mind, the Companion is not only simple to use for patients, but its advanced technology offers a low total cost of ownership.
Built to Last: Reduce costly breakdowns, after hours calls, and downtime with the unique design of the Companion 5. It features a highcapacity compressor and high-capacity sieve beds equipped with proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlen sieve mixture. This unique design prolongs the life of the major components. Patent-pending autoFLO technology (variable valve timing based on flow rate) was created specifically to help optimize performance and extend the life of the major components. It reduces the wear on the compressor by 25% at 2 LPM, decreases the operating temperatures to improve cooling, significantly reduces power draw, and improves the overall life of the concentrator.
Eco Friendly: Drawing only 285 W at 2 LPM thanks to the reductions of autoFLOW Technology, the Companion 5 gives patients significant savings on their electrical costs, and helps to decrease wear on the electrical components. Ease of Service With lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals, there is no gross particle filter to clean and no 9-volt battery to replace. The intake filter is easily accessible without opening the case through a filter door. The large and easy to read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes. These features help reduce after-hours calls and help over-the-phone diagnosis.
- Manufacturer:Caire SeQual AirSep
- Part Numbers:15067005
- Warranty:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, Humidifier Connector Tube, Printed Patient Manual, 5 Oxygen Cannulas, Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OCSI), and 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Concentrator Only). Additional options like Humidifier Bottles & Tubing Available in Your Shopping Cart
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00618281306881
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:21.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 Inches
- Weight:36 Pounds
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Operating Modes:Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Continuous Flow:.5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration:90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
- Cannula Length:50 Feet
- Alerts & Alarms: Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: North American AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:120 VAC, 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:8 Feet (Approx)
- AC Consumption:Typical 285 Watts; Peak 350 Watts
Neither of the two machines operated without issues!
Machines arrived at my front door well packaged. After reviewing the setup instructions I turned on each of the machines. Initially both seemed to work well but that was short lived. One of the machines randomly sounded a 'zapping' noise of an obvious electrical discharge. Fifteen of these pops and whistles were logged on the first day. At 3:35 pm on the second day of use more than TWENTY zaps and whistles occurred in succession in less than a minute!. At that point I contacted the emergency 800 number for cpapXchange.com but DID NOT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE FOR OVER 24 HOURS!!!
Turned off the 'zapping' machine and turned on the second machine. From almost from the first few minutes the second machine began to sound a 'breathing' noise that sounded like the Darth Vader breathing of the Star Wars movie. This noise, like the electrical discharge noise of the first machine are NOT normal to these devices. I did record this noise using my smart phone.
After determining that the supplier, cpapXchange.com, had supplied DEFECTIVE machines I RETURNED both machines via UPS at an exorbitant expense of over $200.
CpapXchange.com should not be allowed to continue in this business due to their failure to provide a working product and failure to respond to an emergency contact by a customer who requires oxygen to survive!
Written by justanoldguy, -2019-02-15