Designed to fit the unique needs of sleep therapy users, the Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0's special shape comfortably supports the neck and spine while alleviating the soreness and pressure caused when CPAP/BiPAP masks press into standard bed pillows.
CPAP Pillow 2.0 improves on the original with a wider sleep support area, an improved shape to better accommodate modern mask designs, an extended hose tether, and more comfortable overall construction and materials.
- Improves Comfort & Ease-of-Use for All Sleep Therapy Users
- Unique Design Helps Prevent Mask Leaks & Sore Spots
- Universally Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Ergonomic Design Enhances Head, Neck, Spine & Airway Alignment
- Hose Tether Included for Added Safety & Stability
- Custom Ear Depressions allow you to sleep comfortably on your side and help eliminate ear pain caused by mask pressure
- Concave Center Support for your head to help maintain proper positioning through the night and promote proper airway alignment
- Inclined Sides support your forehead and prevent your face or mask from sliding
- Famous Orthopedic Contour Curve offers proper spine alignment for back and side sleeping
- Crescent Curve provides a natural, comfortable resting cradle for your shoulders and neck
- Deep Mask Cutouts reduce mask and pillow contact to help eliminate painful pressure points, mask shifting, leaks, red marks and lines.
CPAP and BiPAP therapy are extremely effective forms of treatment for various forms of Sleep Apnea when used in compliance with doctors orders. However, non-compliance is a big issue. It has been estimated that over 65% of patients use the machine for a maximum of just 4 hours per night when it should be used for the duration of sleep.
Discomfort is a major factor contributing to non-compliance. During side sleeping or stomach sleeping, the mask presses and rubs against the patient’s face, which leads to discomfort and can also distort the mask, causing leaks and exacerbating the problem of non-compliance.
The Contour CPAP Pillow (formerly Contour CPAP Multi-Mask Sleep Aid) boasts a cushioned and supportive molded foam base plus a dual fabric design. The silky, quilted material follows the pillow’s contours so your CPAP mask and shoulders easily glide over these areas as you move throughout the night, while your head is cushioned by soft velour. This sleep apnea pillow promotes proper support and contact free CPAP/BiPAP use. The pillow cover easily zips off for washing.
The Contour CPAP Pillow is a comfortable, soft pillow featuring cut-outs that allow your mask and tubing to fit properly without hitting, or becoming dislodged by, the pillow. In addition the Contour Pillow helps to keep the spine aligned throughout sleep to improve overall comfort.
- Manufacturer:Contour Living
- Part Numbers:14-151R
- Warranties:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0, Removable Fitted Pillow Cover
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00737709004878
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Colors:White with Blue Accents
- Dimensions:21.00 x 13.75 x 4.50 Inches
- Materials:Latex Free
The pillow cut outs work well for side sleepers. I personally prefer a firmer pilliw so this one is fine. It is a bit small but then again I sleep on the edges so ..... no problems.
Written by mtnester, -2018-09-16
The CPAP Pillow was very hard and made the adjustment to sleep on it very difficult. No matter the position I tried I kept waking up frequently the night I slept on the pillow because of the discomfort I was experiencing. I am back to using my regular pillow. As for recommending the pillow I did not like the idea that I had to say yes or no because someone else may not have the same experience. I would basically say to someone else try it it may work for that person.
Written by MauvelousGilaMonster, -2017-04-15
very helpful but could be made larger in length for the price, and bigger heads.
Written by David K., -2016-11-15
Best pillow for CPAP
I have tried 4 different pillows for my CPAP mask and for a full face mask I have found this the best.
Written by Keith, -2016-06-22
The pillow is best suited for a small child. It is very thin and when weight is applied it gets even thinner.
Written by Kim, -2016-03-31
The pillow is good except that it is to hard for me. I need a softer one. It is perfect in shape and design except for that.
Written by Larry K, -2016-03-03
The pillow definitely helps my neck, but I had to put a couple of towels under it. It is a little too thin. If it was 6" thick, I think it would be perfect; once your head is on the pillow, it crushes the foam to just about the 4" level which is what the pillow thickness starts at. I am able to sleep on my side without having the air blow out around my cpap mask. I am overall satisfied with the pillow. It could be a little bigger too, maybe the size of a regular pillow; I think that would help, too!
Written by Bob B, -2015-09-09
Awesome for me. Had to get used to, but Awesome!
Had to break in the pillow as the instructions suggested, but it is awesome.
Written by Kevin K, -2014-01-31
Contour CPAP Pillow
I have been searching for a pillow that would support my neck and allow me to turn on my side and still maintain that support while wearing my cpap gear. This is the pillow. I have slept much better since using this pillow. Thanks
Written by Nadine, -2013-06-02
The cupped side idea s great but I've not been able to adjust to the thinness of the pillow.
Written by Chris, -2013-04-18
Not too bad
A little pricey for the size. Does well though.
Written by mncaton, -2013-01-14
Better than a regular pillow
It works as advertised. My mask doesn't shift, I have been able to sleep better than with a regular pillow. I would recommend this to any C/bi-pap user.
Written by Kalana56, -2012-03-10
Got this pillow for my husband and he says it makes sleeping on his side so much nice, his mask does not keep getting knocked out of place.
Written by Karen, -2012-02-24