The Tube Cleaning Wand is an ideal solution for cleaning the hard to reach places inside your CPAP/BiPAP Hoses and Tubing. The wand quickly snaps together and comes with pre-moistened cleaning pads for quick, efficient, and easy cleaning without any hassle or mess!
- Quick, Easy, Convenient & Effective
- 40-Inch Wand Ideal for Cleaning 6-Foot CPAP/BiPAP Tubing
- Durable & Disposable Cleaning Pads are Simple & Effective
- Will Not Damage Standard CPAP/BiPAP Tubing
Quick, Easy, Convenient & Effective: The Tube Cleaning Wand makes it easy to clean and maintain your CPAP/BiPAP tubing. The wand's three sections snap together quickly and securely to create an effective cleaning wand approximately 40 inches long; and the pre-moistened cleaning pads are designed to effectively and efficiently clean the inside of all standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing.
Usage Information: Pads for the CPAP/BiPAP Tube Cleaning Wand are pre-moistend for quick and easy use. They should always be stored in their original container to ensure they are kept moist for use. Using a dry pad to clean your tubing may reduce cleaning effectiveness and cause problems with the pad and/or wand getting stuck. Each cleaning pad should be used once and then discarded.
- Snap wand sections together following the included instructions
- Insert a pre-moistened pad over the tapered end of the wand
- Ensure CPAP/BiPAP Tube is disconnected from mask and machine
- Insert wand with cleaning pad into your CPAP/BiPAP Tube sliding it back and forth, with short strokes, down the length of the tube
- Repeat cleaning from each end of the CPAP/BiPAP Tube as required
- When finished slide cleaning pad off of the wand and dispose of it
- Wand sections easily disassemble and pack away for storage or travel as required
- Manufacturer:AG Industries
- Part Numbers:AG-CLN-WA
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00760120001270
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
The Tube Cleaning Wand is designed for use with 22mm standard or Premium CPAP/BiPAP tubing. It is also compatible with Hybernite Tubing and Fisher & Paykel's ThermoSmart Tubing. The Tube Cleaning Wand is NOT compatible with slim 15mm tubing or heated tubing from ResMed and Respironics (such as ClimateLine tubing, SlimLine tubing, PR SystemOne heated tubing, and Slim Premium tubing.).
THE WAND AND PADS MAKE CLEANING EASY
Written by carmanwayneo, -2019-09-18
Wonderful way to clean
Wonderful way to clean the tubing! No more water in the tubing from using soap and water. A couple of push/pull motions and it's done! I'm recommending this to all my friends! As good as the product is, Shawnna's service is even better!
Written by barry6544, -2015-03-11