The CPAP Tube Brush is specially designed, with a sturdy metal stem and soft nylon bristles, to effectively scrub and thoroughly clean the insides of CPAP/BiPAP Hoses & Tubing.
- 5-Foot Sturdy Metal Stem Cleans up to 10-Foot Tubing Lengths
- Soft Nylon Bristles Effectively Clean CPAP/BiPAP Tubing
- 19mm & 15mm Lengths Available to fit Standard & Slim Tubes
- Will Not Damage CPAP/BiPAP Tubing
Cleans Up to 10-Foot Tubing Lengths: The Tube Brush's sturdy metal stem is 5-Feet long making it possible to gently and thoroughly clean the otherwise virtually impossible to reach interiors of CPAP/BiPAP tubes even up to 10-feet long.
Will Not Damage CPAP/BiPAP Tubing: The CPAP Tube Brush is the ultimate, easy to use, safe and effective way to clean CPAP/BiPAP Tubing & Hoses. The soft nylon bristle end fits perfectly into your CPAP tubing; scrubbing interiors clean without scratching or damage.
Two Bristle Lengths Available for Standard & Slim Tubes:
When adding the CPAP Tube Brush to your shopping cart: Choose the 19MM STANDARD Brush size for all Standard CPAP/BiPAP Tubing or the 15MM SLIM Brush size for all Slim CPAP/BiPAP Tubing. (While Standard CPAP/BiPAP Tubing is often described as 22mm, the inner diameter of the tubing for cleaning purposes is 19mm.)
- Manufacturer:Monaco Products
- Part Numbers:TB-5-19, TB-5-15
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00885445771162, 00885439411838
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Carefully unwind and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush as repeatedly winding and unwinding it may fatigue the metal, and result in a broken stem.
- Wash The CPAP Tube Brush before use with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Keeping the tube as straight as possible, gently work brush back-and-forth in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube. To clean your CPAP tubing use a mild detergent and luke-warm water. (While hot water may seem better, hot water dries out plastics, and may shorten their lifespan.)
- While the CPAP Brush's fan-tip is intended to prevent tube piercing, overly aggressive strokes are discouraged.
- When done cleaning, thoroughly rinse your CPAP tube with a stream of cool water.
- To dry hang your CPAP tubing in a well ventilated area to drip dry or attach the tube to your machine, and let it run for 15 minutes or so, or until you feel all interior moisture has evaporated.
- Gently pat The CPAP Tube Brush's bristles until dry to the touch and hang in a well ventilated area to dry.
Usage Notes: cpapXchange & Monaco Products cannot be held responsible for damaged tubing caused by improper cleaning procedures. The CPAP Tube Brush is sold solely for the purpose of maintaining your CPAP tubing. The manufacturer and vendor are not responsible for consequences of any other use.
Could work better
The wire portion of the brush is so stiff that it doesn’t move into the end that has an L-shaped opening. Therefore it’s not really long enough for the whole tube since only one side can be accessed.
Written by Elleville00, -2018-11-14
Too small for the job
We reviewed the size recommendations but the pipe brush is way too small to the job.
Written by kjones-54777, -2018-09-06
Sweet! Now I have confidence that the innards are clean. Tool is simple to use and easy to store. Overall, a good investment.
Written by a4j2425, -2018-06-22
Keep it clean
Keeping it clean. Works. No complaints.
Written by jhh4cscr, -2018-05-16
I thought the brush worked pretty good. I feel like I get the hose cleaned better especially if it’s been more than a week for it to get washed.
Written by george_voni, -2018-02-25
Great product works like expected.
Written by dammdeaner42, -2017-12-30
Relieves your mind to know that the inside of the tube is clean of any bacteria that comes with moisture
Written by roywheels41, -2017-12-05
Well now quicker better cleaning yup, that's a WOW
Written by Rick, -2016-11-05
Re-purpose Use of Cleaning Brush
I re-purposed the use of the cleaning brush to retrieve mouse nesting material (tissues, etc.) from the hidden compartments of an RV Suburban propane furnace cage blower and chamber. Because of the flexibility and length of the wand, I was able to retrieve the nesting materials without having to disassemble the unit from the RV...which is an extremely difficult undertaking. Coupled with the mini-micro Crucial Vacuum attachments, I am now able to be on the road again with a clean, safe furnace!
Written by GrannyOnTheGo, -2016-08-16
CPAP tube cleaning brush
This is a handy tool to have for cleaning the CPAP hoses. It works great for the smaller tube to the mask but I think it needs to be a bigger diameter brush for the bigger diameter hose coming off the CPAP machine. In this case, I don't believe "one size fits all". They should sell both sizes.
Written by Steve, -2016-08-10
Cleaning Brush for hose
Great Idea , Used already and was very easy, Thanks!!!
Written by Richard F, -2015-12-04
This works great for cleaning CPAP hoses and is a great price. Thanks
Written by Linda F, -2015-11-07
The brush arrived sooner than anticipated and was in perfect condition. 👍👍
Written by Dr. Nick, -2015-05-03
Tube Cleaning Brush
A specialized length brush for cleaning the air tube of a CPAP machine, easily to utilize with common sense. Fairly well made with a finger loop on the end for easy removal once installed from the ends of the tube, stores easily by coiling the device the same way it is received when new.
Written by QueensJack, -2014-09-18
OPAP Cleaning Brush
Perfect - 1st time I've found something so simple to use, does a gret job of cleaning tubing, easy to clean and I like the protective sleeve over the brush when not in use
Written by Dwight A, -2014-06-13
The use of this brush is the answer for cleaning the CPAP tubing. I'm very happy with it. It's better than anything else I've tried.
Written by Wayne, -2013-12-03
Finally, a good way to clean the hose!
The previously used method for cleaning the C-Pap hose was pretty much wishful thinking (more like hopeful wishing), slosh, slosh and wonder. You know darn well we wished we could bleach the heck out of that sucker despite the warning. I like the brush a lot, I know it is really scrubbing something. It's a bit long and unwieldy, I get water all over (I will hold it over the bathtub from now on) but I still like it.
Written by Mr. Wilson, -2013-10-01
Works for me...
This brush is the cat's meow. And cpapexchange.com was equally as great in their service.
Written by Mike, -2013-05-05
this is just what I was looking for
I really wanted a brush to clean my tubing and I was thrilled to find this brush. It does a great job of cleaning the hose. Only one thing that would make it better would be to make it just 10 inches longer. It's less than the standard 6 foot length so you have to push it through from both sides. Not a big deal just a slight design problem.
Written by meg, -2012-11-27
Finally a brush to clean tubing!
Works great! Have always has to soak tubing over and over and rinse and now can soak to loosen material and use the brush to clean! Much faster!
Written by Shauna, -2012-11-24