With the convenience of an ultra-light CPAP travel battery and the security of an Uninterruptible Power Supply, the Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Overnight Battery Pack is the ideal alternative power solution for DreamStation GO. Weighing just 1.5 Pounds and approved for use on airlines; the DreamStation GO Battery Pack let's you take your CPAP wherever you want to go.
- Use Your DreamStation GO Anywhere You Want to Go!
- Lasts 13 or More Hours on Standard Settings
- FAA Approved for Use on Commerical Flights
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for Added Security
- Conveniently Charges USB Devices Too!
Use Your DreamStation GO Anywhere You Want to Go: For added security and convenience, the Overnight Battery Pack is a great addition to any DreamStation GO Series Portable CPAP Machine (as shown above). On average the Overnight Battery Pack will power the unit for 13 hours or more so you can be sure of a good night's sleep wherever life's journey takes you.
UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for Added Security While You Sleep: The DreamStation GO Overnight Battery Pack integrates directly with the DreamStation GO machine so they work together seamlessly with a single, slim line cord powering both units and recharging the battery as needed. The DreamStation GO Battery Pack's intelligent charging system will not overcharge the unit; and the battery can be left attached to the CPAP machine at all times to create an Uninterruptible Power Supply that will take over automatically during power outages, storms and other unexpected power failures.
Conveniently Charges USB Devices Too: For added convenience plug your cell phone or other small mobile device into the DreamStation GO's USB port and charge it as you sleep. The battery pack can handle the job and you can get rid of extra cords and charging devices!
- DreamStation GO Portable CPAP
- DreamStation GO Portable Auto CPAP
- NOT compatible with DreamStation Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1133281
- Warranty:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00606959414792
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
FAA Compliant. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Integrated Battery Pack
- Battery Dimensions:4.8 x 5.9 x 2.3 Inches
- Battery Weight:1.5 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:13 Hours at 10 cm H2O
- Battery Recharge Time:Less Than 5 Hours
- Battery Recharging:AC or DC Power. (DreamStation Go battery packs can be charged using the AC Power Cord from your DreamStation GO machine or optionally via DC Power using a Power Inverter)
- Battery Life:Approximately 500 Charge Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:62 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:For best performance battery packs should be fully charged prior to first use. High pressure settings and other external conditions (i.e. high mask leak rate, high respiratory rate, high altitude, USB accessory charging, tubing over 6 feet long, etc) will decrease battery run times; lower pressure settings will increase battery run times. This battery can be plugged into the DreamStation GO device at all times and will recharge as needed when power is available. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
Perfect, except for...
I purchased the battery for a two week vacation that is coming up. I used it for several nights and it seems to give me two full nights of power before a re-charge is needed. That is fine for me. It will be nice to take on a plane in a backpack instead of carrying a separate bag in the airport, possibly for use on the plane. Unfortunately it gets 4 out of 5 since it cannot be used with a humidifier. Understandable, but, unfortunate. Solved the dry mouth situation by using Biotine before bedtime. Not perfect, but better.
Written by beancounter449, -2020-02-02
Well designed and easily attaches to CPAP machine.
Written by mikeevans-35859, -2020-01-27