This slim 12-MM MicroFlex Tubing is designed exclusively for the Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Series Portable CPAP Machines. It is Philips lightest and slimmest tube ever offering enhanced flexibility, improving the freedom of movement and overall portability when compared to standard or performance tubing.
Usage Information: For proper sleep therapy pressure delivery when using this tube, ensure you have selected the appropriate "12MM" tubing option on your CPAP/APAP machine. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
- DreamStation GO Portable CPAP
- DreamStation GO Portable Auto CPAP
- NOT compatible with DreamStation Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines. DreamStation Series CPAP/BiPAP filters are available elsewhere on this site.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:PR12
- Warranty:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:A7037
- GTIN Codes:00606959407954
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:Length = 6 Feet, Diameter = 12 Millimeters
- Weight:2.5 Ounces
- Materials:Latex Free
This tube works great with the DreamStation Go Portable
Last week I was on vacation with my DreamStation Go Portable and had problems with my 15mm tube not making a good connection. cpapXchange overnighted me a 12mm tube that locked securely into the cpap machine humidifier chamber giving me a great night's sleep.
This tube is more expensive than standard 15mm or 22mm tubing, but the reduced size and custom locking mechanism for the make this cable the perfect travel companion. Be sure to adjust the tube size setting to 12 mm when installing this tubing.
Written by NH Steve, Nashua, NH -2020-10-08
Breaks way too easily!
Expensive and not worth it
Written by deborahbopp, -2019-09-24