Designed to feel like you're wearing nothing at all the DreamWear CPAP/BiPAP Mask is a truly breakthrough sleep therapy interface.
DreamWear's unique soft frame directs airflow through two tubes that meet at a single soft, under-the-nose nasal cushion for a simple, minimalist fit that adapts to your sleep therapy needs and maintains secure seal that feels like it's barely there.
This DreamWear FitPack includes multiple cushion and/or frame sizes so you can try several options to find your best fit.
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame
- Unique Under-the-Nose Nasal Cushion
- Headgear (with arms) for a More Stable Fit & 360° Swivel Elbow
- Lightweight with Minimal Contact & An Open Field of View
- Multiple Cushion & Frame Sizes Available
- Sleep Your Way with Under-the-Nose Cushions or Gel Nasal Pillows!
Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: One of DreamWear's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
Unique Under-the-Nose Nasal Cushion: The DreamWear mask's nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
Headgear (with arms) for a More Stable Fit & 360° Swivel Elbow: The Headgear (with arms) is designed to sit similarly on the head as arms of eye glasses would, and then connect into the headgear frame itself. This headgear option is more stable and slip resistant due to the arms, creating less mask and headgear movement throughout the night which in turn eliminates mask leakage allowing you sleep more soundly. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
Lightweight with Minimal Contact & an Open Field of View: With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dreamwear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP/BiPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
Multiple Cushion & Frame Sizes Available: DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; but packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users.
DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, MediumWide & Large -- to fit a wide range of noses. This FitPack includes multiple cushion and/opr frame sizes so you can try several options to find your best fit.
Sleep Your Way with Under-the-Nose Cushions or Gel Nasal Pillows! The DreamWear Mask is completely interchangeable with the DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Mask. All parts, including cushions and nasal pillows, are interchangeable so if you prefer to sleep with gel nasal pillows one night and an under-the-nose nasal cushion the next you're free to do so. Just purchase the DreamWear cushions or pillows you prefer and switch them out to suit your mood!
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1142376
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask with 2 Frames (Small & Medium), 2 Cushions (Small & Medium), and Headgear with Arms. Additional Options Available at Checkout.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00606959056800
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials:Latex Free, Contains: Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Spandex, Thermoplastic Elastomer, and Polyester.