Designed to feel like you're wearing nothing at all the DreamWear Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask is a truly breakthrough sleep therapy interface. DreamWear's unique soft frame directs airflow through two tubes that meet at a single soft, under-the-nose full face cushion for a simple, minimalist fit that adapts to your sleep therapy needs and maintains secure seal that feels like it's barely there.
This DreamWear FitPack includes multiple cushion and/or frame sizes so you can try several options to find your best fit.
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame
- Unique Under-the-Nose Full Face Cushion
- Simple, Secure Headgear & 360° Swivel Elbow
- Lightweight with Minimal Contact & An Open Field of View
- Multiple Cushion & Frame Sizes Available
- Sleep Your Way with Three Cushion Options!
Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: One of DreamWear's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
Unique Under-the-Nose Full Face Cushion: The DreamWear mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to the mouth and nose without actually inserting into the nostrils or exerting excess pressure on the nose or mouth. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
Simple, Secure Headgear & Tubing Attachment: DreamWear features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
Lightweight with Minimal Contact & an Open Field of View: With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dreamwear Full Face is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP/BiPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
Multiple Cushion & Frame Sizes Available: DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; and mask packs are available with both Small and Medium frames for you to try.
DreamWear full face cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, MediumWide & Large -- to fit a wide range of users. If you're not sure which size will work best for you download the sizing guide available elsewhere on this page; or upgrade to a FitPack, with all four cushion sizes, available elsewhere on this site.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1133375, 1133376, 1133377, 1133378, 1133400
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:DreamWear Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 1-4 Cushions, 1-2 Frames, and Adjustable Headgear. Select Cushion & Frame Size Options in Your Shopping Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00606959045897
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks, Hybrid Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 30 cm H20 Recommended