With its revolutionary top-of-the-head mask design, the DreamWisp allows greater freedom of movement by keeping tubing out of the way. You are free to change sleeping positions throughout the night – from your side to your back to your stomach.
- Sleep in Any Position: Great for Active Sleepers
- Unique Soft Frame with Internal AirFlow
- Four-Point Headgear for a Stable Fit
- Minimal Contact Nasal Cushion Reduces Pressure Points
- Five Cushion Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Users
- Open Styling & Clear Field of Vision
- Top-of-the-Head Tube Connector Elbow & 360° Swivel
- Magnetic Headgear Clips are Easy to Use, Simple & Secure
Sleep in Any Position: Great for Active Sleepers: With its revolutionary top-of-the-head mask design, the DreamWisp allows greater freedom of movement by keeping tubing out of the way. You are free to change sleeping positions throughout the night – from your side to your back to your stomach. Users stated they were satisfied with how well the mask stayed in place while sleeping.
Four-Point Headgear for a Stable Fit: DreamWisp’s head gear is designed to perform with exceptional comfort. The four-point headgear is styled to provide stability with fewer parts, while the soft, lightweight frame doubles as the DreamWisp’s airflow channel. That means fewer components that come in contact with you as you sleep, so that you can enjoy comfortable therapy — all night, every night.
Magnetic Headgear Clips are Easy to Use, Simple & Secure: Helping you stay committed to your sleep therapy means making it as convenient as possible. DreamWisp features magnetic clips that are fast and easy to connect or detach. That makes it simple to take your mask on or off, anytime you choose. Users stated they are most satisfied with how easy it is to use the DreamWisp mask.
Minimal Contact Nasal Cushion Reduces Pressure Points: DreamWisp combines the performance of a nasal mask with a minimally invasive design, an exceptional seal, and the comfort of Wisp’s cushion technology. Patients are more satisfied with how well the mask maintains a seal during use.
Open Styling & Clear Field of Vision: The unique top-of-the-head tube design allows you to have a clear field of vision so you can wear glasses and enjoy life all while wearing the DreamWisp. With DreamWisp, you can read, surf the web or watch TV as you wind down to sleep.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1137932, 1137933, 1137934, 1137935, 1137936
- Warranty:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Nasal Mask FitPack with 3 Cushion Sizes, Frame with Swivel Elbow, and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00606959051058, 00606959051065, 00606959051072, 00606959051089, 00606959051096
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Petite, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Materials:Latex Free. Contains Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Acetal (Magnet)
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 30 cm H20 Recommended
Stays in place
I have super-soft hair. Before this mask I couldn't get a good night's sleep because my headgear would keep sliding. Even with bandanas or other head coverings, they would still slide. This stays in place. I am ordering my 2nd replacement today. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I prefer nasal pillows. The mask leaves a red, irritated mark on the bridge of my nose. MANUFACTURERS, consider making this type of headgear with a nasal pillow!!!!
Written by Mom Rox, Massachusetts -2021-05-22
Not for people with hair
If you have hair it is impossible to get on and adjusted. Good for men or women with short hair
Written by DPAYNE19, -2021-02-07
Great Breather and Hanger
The mask has been working great so far and the hose hanger is keeping my hose up out of the way
Written by chuckgibbons, Regina,Sask;Canada -2019-06-10